website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

32 minutos atrás, crovitlaci disse:

My favorite character is on my avatar here. :p

Plus, if you didn't know, King's landing that is performed here in the series is actually our city Dubrovnik, and scenes of Qarth in season 3 and Daenerys kept her dragons also took place in Croatia. :d

I hated your favorite character for several seasons, but recently I started to like it a lot :p  Still my favorite continues to be the same since the begginning of the show (the mother of dragons :bowdown:)

Yes I knew about Dubrovnik, have some friends who went there, really beautiful place!

2 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

I hated your favorite character for several seasons, but recently I started to like it a lot :p  Still my favorite continues to be the same since the begginning of the show (the mother of dragons :bowdown:)

Yes I knew about Dubrovnik, have some friends who went there, really beautiful place!

Well yes, I understand it, neither I liked her in the beginning when she was in love with that moron Joffrey, and later with Loras, but well, no one is perfect. :p

5 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

There is a commedian playing in GoT?? haha, who is he? 

You have plenty of time to watch it, next season will begin only at next Spring :(

I resisted for 4 seasons, then I started to watch it and I became an instant fan of the show!

SPOILER ALERT

The monk (or whatever he is) is Frank Hvam, who is mainly known in Denmark (some may know him from the tv series Klovn and the more internationally known movies Klown: The Movie and Klown Forever).

It's mainly funny because danes do at once hear that it's dubbed. A parody has already been made where you can hear his real voice:

I believe it's the first serious role he has ever done! :lol:

Il y a 6 heures , leli. a déclaré:

movies / tv series suggestions?

i've been watching something recently, but atm i feel like i need some new ideas/opinions! 
thanks in advance ;) 

What kind of TV shows do you like?

2 hours ago, Bohemia said:

What kind of TV shows do you like?

i watch everything as long as there is a nice plot or something funny or I'm in the mood for it, from penny dreadful to mr robot to merlin and.. idk, friends, miranda... 

i'm ready to give a try to whatever you will suggest!

Il y a 5 heures , leli. a déclaré:

i watch everything as long as there is a nice plot or something funny or I'm in the mood for it, from penny dreadful to mr robot to merlin and.. idk, friends, miranda... 

i'm ready to give a try to whatever you will suggest!

Well this show is over but I think you could try Chuck (unless you have already watched it). It has action, humor, romance, everything!

11 hours ago, Bohemia said:

Well this show is over but I think you could try Chuck (unless you have already watched it). It has action, humor, romance, everything!

Thanks! I only heard about it but I never watched it. I will give it a try ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished binge watching Stranger Things, a Netflix series that just came out.  Lynch, Spielberg, Carpenter, King.  All on the TV.  We are truly living in the Golden Age of Television.  

-80s

-dark synth music

-sci-fi

-dungeons and dragons

-mystery

-Wynona Ryder

-The Cold War

-geeks

-freaks

-Christmas lights (it'll make sense later)

Give it a try.  One season so far.  Something to keep you occupied until the Olympics start.