website statistics

Tennis Wimbledon 2019

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, vlad said:

I can't find an explanation for Goffin's low level from 4-3 in first set...I'm watching the match and Djokovic seems to be unbeatable in this moment.

So he's not injured or something. I'm not watching, first because I'm at work and second because judging by the scores this seems once again to be insanely boring :d  Matches like this should be on some court 15 or something :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Chiar acum, heywoodu a spus:

So he's not injured or something. I'm not watching, first because I'm at work and second because judging by the scores this seems once again to be insanely boring :d  Matches like this should be on some court 15 or something :p 

No injury for Goffin. Djokovic is playing his best tennis, that's all. Maybe you are surprised but the game is not boring at all. I suggest you to watch the highlight when you can. You'll see there amazing shots by boths players.

Can't wait to see Nishikori vs Federer:bounce:

On 11/07/2019 at 15:25, vlad said:

Halep destroyed Svitolina:thumbup: This was one of the best match in her career and for sure the best match on grass for her:clap:

It was far from the best matches in her career :d She can be better than this and should be against Serena. 

Acum 11 ore, Wanderer a spus:

It was far from the best matches in her career :d She can be better than this and should be against Serena. 

Looking at the winners shots we can say is one of the best match:d