website statistics

Men's Football CONMEBOL Copa América 2019

vinipereira

15 hours ago, thepharoah said:

For me Chile is more organized than Brazil and has a better coach , Argentina could have won today if u were a bit luckier 

Is not common to this team has luck, even that, im satisfied with this result, i expected a disaster and it was only 2-0, i dont want to see another second place in this tournament against Chile......

Edited by konig

You know i'm not the type to say positive things about our team but Argentina was better than Brazil today and got screwed by the referee (two penalties that VAR ignored for whatever reason).

That being said, Brazil has world class players, better than ours, and that's why they scored two goals against the run of play and won. 

43 minutes ago, LDOG said:

You know i'm not the type to say positive things about our team but Argentina was better than Brazil today and got screwed by the referee (two penalties that VAR ignored for whatever reason).

That being said, Brazil has world class players, better than ours, and that's why they scored two goals against the run of play and won. 

I only watched the last 20 minutes of the match. If Argentina was screwed by the VAR, this is a huge shame.