website statistics

Archery WA World Championships 2019

Totallympics

Too bad all the finals seem to be on 14-16 June, I'd prefer not taking a day trip so short before our first half marathon and I wonder if the earlier days are 'spectacular' to watch :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Too bad all the finals seem to be on 14-16 June, I'd prefer not taking a day trip so short before our first half marathon and I wonder if the earlier days are 'spectacular' to watch :p 

Oh, you are going. No discussion about it.

p.s. I doubt the sport becomes much more spectacular when you see more 10s than 9s in live (as one does on the final day). :p

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Oh, you are going. No discussion about it.

I see the Den Bosch/Rosmalen ATP/WTA tournament is in the same week, might not be a bad idea to go to the tennis one day, stay in the city and go to the archery the next day :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

:ITA Team Italy :ITA 

Tatiana Andreoli (Women's Recurve)

Lucilla Boari (Women's Recurve)

Irene Franchini (Women's Compound)

Marco Galiazzo (Men's Recurve)

Vanessa Landi (Women's Recurve)

Viviano Mior (Men's Compound)

Mauro Nespoli (Men's Recurve)

Sergio Pagni (Men's Compound)

Federico Pagnoni (Men's Compound)

David Pasqualucci (Men's Recurve)

Sara Ret (Women's Compound)

Marcella Tonioli (Women's Compound)

44 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Here

Any country with 3 athletes is automatically entered in team events.

Thanks! Do you have any idea when the draw will take place for the match-ups for the first round?

2 minutes ago, ofan said:

Thanks! Do you have any idea when the draw will take place for the match-ups for the first round?

There are no draw for the match-ups,,, results from the qualification round will be used to rank teams.

Teams ranked 1st-8th will have a bye in first round, while those ranked 9th-24th will face each other.