France b. Russia 45-29

Bronze Medal Match:

Italy b. Russia 45-36

Gold Medal Match:

France b. Germany 45-26

Here is the Full Final Ranking (and Results) from Today's competition:

http://www.fencingworldwide.com/en/competition/4581-2018/results/

Edited by phelps

and finally Italy lost to russia in the women's team sabre semis...

this, combined with Hungary surprisingly making the big final, is one of the worse possible outcome for us in today's event in terms of OQR...:facepalm:

in the meantime, awful start also by the guys in the men's team foil semis against Germany...and here we really need the big points, after the disappointing 5th place in the 1st world cup event included in the OQ period...:wall:

10 minutes ago, phelps said:

in the meantime, awful start also by the guys in the men's team foil semis against Germany... 

Of course i'm hoping otherwise, but I'm sure you'll still win this semifinal. Italian Team in men's foil is too good not to win this.

54 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

They made it. :clap:I really would have never thought it.

well, it's not the first time our team fails badly after the guys won more than 1 individual medal (even after a clean sweep of the podium)...:wall:

I hope that at the end of the run, we're not going to miss those points lost in these first 2 events of the OQP...:facepalm:

a couple of days ago I was joking about corporal punishment for Vecchi and Gregorio...:rofl:

well, today I'm not joking anymore...those 2 idiots should be thrown off the team!!!! :facepalm::wall:

the final assault by Gregorio in today's bronze medal match against France was so irritating...:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Yeah, this women's sabre team of Vecchi-Gregorio-Criscio has been shit during the last 3 seasons, they should be replaced with Ciaraglia-mentally unstable Errigo-another random woman picked from the street, that would be much better. :p