website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

hckošice

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

2-0 for :SVK late in the second period :yes

If there is one thing that can overshadow Vlhova in Slovakia it's an Olympic medal in ice hockey ;)

well, if it is only the start what just is happening right now in the country, then god save slovakia next days. :lol:

36 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Empty net goal! Polish ES exploded like it was our team playing! They were really cheering for these guys!

Bronze medal for :SVK Slovensko!!! :clap:

TV studio extended until Monday :p

haha the studio is still going on, champagne opened, celebrations, complete madness :lol:

Thanks to Poland for the support, really appreciated, love northern neighbors

37 minutes ago, NearPup said:

This fucking rocks (sorry :SWE)

Thanks for cheering buddy, and yeah it sucks for SWE, I can feel their pain, I still remember Vancouver. But pretty sure Sweden will win many medals in other tournaments. For us it is just exceptional.

39 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

Well done, Slovakia! BRONZE!  SLAFKOVSKY!!!!!! GOD TIER PLAYER, STILL 17!!!! :clap:

Thank you my friend. He is amazing, seriously, what a talent, super good he decided to go improve his skill to Finland.

and now go win that gold you amazing hockey nation :d

40 minutes ago, LowerSaxony said:

4-0, no more Slovak nightmares to be expected. Congrats @hckošice! I guess the first Olympic medal for SVK in a team sport?

Thanks friend. Amazing feelings, I still can not believe it.

Yeah first ever team sport olympic medal. Unbelievable :lol:

Well, this is a huge piece of history. I did not bother to do anything until the medal ceremony finished. :SVK completely ran :SWE over. Better in everything...... Haters, who were saying that players from Czech Extraliga or Slovak extraliga cannot play at the Olympics are surely celebrating now, too and trying to act like they have never said anything. The path was crooked and successfully completed. From Olympic qualification tournament all the way to Olympic bronze. @hckošice I can probably imagine how you feel right now. I cried during the medal ceremony, too. Neighbors came to complain that I am too loud while cheering (it is already 12 in China now :-D ) .... Even my dog got scared and started barking so loud :-D ....... I am extremely happy for this Slovak achievement and I am so proud of the whole team...... The way I am dissapointed about :CZE team performance for past several years, the same way I am excited about the :SVK success today...... Hats off, celebrate and I hope you guys add another medal during this year's WCH :-) 

42 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Congrats :SVK and @hckošice :clap::clap::clap:

I can't imagine how much this means to you and, based on your posts here, how much it must mean for the whole country. Deserved win and an amazing medal, especially after the rough start of this tournament. :thumbup:

Thanks.

Oh I still did not entirely realized what just happened :lol: but one thing is sure, never felt better :d

Complete madness in the streets now :lol: