website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

hckošice

1 minute ago, phelps said:

Slovakia, the great! :cheer:

and Slafkovsky...oh, boy! he's just amazing, a mega-talent...:bowdown:

hope he's the next first overall choice at the NHL draft...he' s really special...

Him, Kemell & Bedard should form the TOP3 in the upcoming draft.

1 hour ago, phelps said:

Slovakia, the great! :cheer:

and Slafkovsky...oh, boy! he's just amazing, a mega-talent...:bowdown:

hope he's the next first overall choice at the NHL draft...he' s really special...

Thanks.

It is even greater feeling to read our team brought you as another hockey fanatic and experienced "connaiseur" of this sport nice and exciting moments  :)

I do not think he will be 1st pick, it happens only rarely for Europeans to top the draft, but he should be in top 5 for sure, maybe top 3

1 hour ago, pdr4332 said:

What an Olympics for :SVK ian's!

The hero of :SVK (Vlhova) wins a gold medal and to top it off they get a bronze in the most popular sport in the country!

Congrats @hckošice!

And now : GO FINLAND!!!

Thank you my friend. Oh yes amazing games for us, never would have expected so big joy from this olympics. I am in 7th heaven now haha.

Happy that :HUN had great games as well and you have that dreamed individual gold as well. congrats. :)

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Our media has taken notice and already had a few interviews.

https://sport.hrt.hr/vijesti-iz-pekinga/svi-pricaju-o-njemu-upoznajte-hrvatskog-olimpijca-u-redovima-slovacke-hokejaske-reprezentacije-5436356

Of course he had to mention Vlhova. How surprising! :p

That is nice.

The video is for some reson not working for me, but I found this one, I understand nothing what his dad said but he looks happy and satisfied, can you please write me what he said ? :p https://www.rtl.hr/vijesti-hr/video/sport/481600/hrvat-u-cetvrtfinalu-olimpijskih-igara-protiv-sad-a/