website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

hckošice

6 hours ago, stepansevs said:

What is the difference between 2nd and 3rd jersey? I am sorry for my question, my computer is old and recognise only 16 colours :-D

As our friend already answered, the last one is slightly darker blue with one red line under the USA logo. The first one has lighter blue and no lines above and under the logo.

So ysesterday was the expected deadline about the :CHN situation...

and there absolutely still no news released from IIHF/IOC ... :coffee: so obviously time for some international conspiracy/Hoaxes/rumors festival

So at the end all that saga was for nothing haha :lol:

Other rumors claims China will be allowed to enter the Kunlun Red Star roster for the Olympics with 3 Chinese born players :p

3 hours ago, hckošice said:

Other rumors claims China will be allowed to enter the Kunlun Red Star roster for the Olympics with 3 Chinese born players :p

Isn’t that the entire reason that team even exists?

On 11/27/2021 at 3:59 AM, hckošice said:

Maybe Canada can take also the whole Oilers team with Leon and Connor and give Leon temporary citizenship just for the games.

I feel it would be the same😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Maybe Canada can take also the whole Oilers team with Leon and Connor and give Leon temporary citizenship just for the games.

I feel it would be the same😂😂😂

I really don't think Canada needs to be doing this... xD

My understanding is that it's actually not super rare for NHL players to get Canadian or American citizenship, since some of them eventually get permanent citizenship and then it's just a matter of waiting 3 (in Canada, or if you are married to an American) or five years to apply.