website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

hckošice

According CTV  https://www.ctvnews.ca/sports/decision-on-china-s-participation-in-olympic-men-s-hockey-set-for-nov-25-1.5668981 the final decision of the "neverending stoooory" will be 25th November :p

The officers followed Kunlun matches this week 5-0 lose to Omsk and 5-4 Overtime lose against Amur Khabarovsk...however they apparently were not really happy that Kunlun did not react about the proposition to play the second match with players which will actually play at the Olympics, which Kunlun completely ignored and just fielded 2 young Chinese players, one of them was sent off already in his first shift on the ice :p

This was the Kunlun line-up against Khabarovsk :p Obviously as was many times already speculted many of them will it seems receive their eligibility to represent China at the Olympics though

obrázok.png

obrázok.png

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/iihf-hopeful-introduce-3-3-olympic-hockey/

Tardif contradicted himself and now says the decision on China's participation in the men's tournament hasn't been made yet. There is a pun to be made here ("tardif" means late).

Also the IIHF is in discussion with the IOC about adding 3-3 hockey to the Olympics in some form.

3 hours ago, phelps said:

I really like the Finnish blue jersey (and the model, too) :cheer: :lol:

but also the US dark blue jersey is a good one...

so far, the white jerseys can't keep the pace with the dark ones (except for the Czech jersey, which is awesome in both versions)...

I like white jerseys more than dark (maybe it Is from my childhood, when "home" team had white jerseys) :-)