website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

35 minutes ago, Col_Frost said:

- electric trial (not sure is this a proper English name of this event)

16 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Someone’s going to need to explain “electric trial” to me :d

It's motorcycle trials. Nothing too flamboyant, I remember EuroSport showing this back in the 90s already. I guess the engines are electric these days rather than gasoline hence the word "electric trials".

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

It's motorcycle trials. Nothing too flamboyant, I remember EuroSport showing this back in the 90s already. I guess the engines are electric these days rather than gasoline hence the word "electric trials".

I assumed that, but I wasn’t certain. Trials is cool. I don’t know if it belongs at the European Games though.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I assumed that, but I wasn’t certain. Trials is cool. I don’t know if it belongs at the European Games though.

OMG, I LOVED IT!!!

Lately I saw almost all those athletes I remember form 15-20 years ago still competing: Raga, Bou, Cabestany...

10 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Not youth and urban enough for you? :p

It was fairly innovative back in the 90s so maybe the millenials will re-discover it as something new - even if it's not :p  Outside of Spain an UK this sport is totally obscure - just as speedway outside of Poland and Scandinavia :lol:

19 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

It was fairly innovative back in the 90s so maybe the millenials will re-discover it as something new - even if it's not :p  Outside of Spain an UK this sport is totally obscure - just as speedway outside of Poland and Scandinavia :lol:

video games 90s GIF by HuffPost
:p