website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Krakóv, in Poland, will host the 2023 European Games

If they last until then. They are on very thin ice right now. If think the European Championships are on their way to becoming Europe’s major multi-sport event.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 year later...

Hi there! Although the programme TBC in September, some disciplines are know said to be part of the Kraków 2023:

- fencing

- rugby 7

- modern pentathlon :cheer:

- wrestling

- judo

- canoeing (sprint and slalom)

I also read something about athletics - not in the stupid DNA (do not accept?) but the best possible way - Superleague of European Team Championships.

2 минуты назад, Vojthas сказал:

Hi there! Although the programme TBC in September, some disciplines are know said to be part of the Kraków 2023:

- fencing

- rugby 7

- wrestling

- judo

I also read something about athletics - not in the stupid DNA (do not accept?) but the best possible way - Superleague of European Team Championships.

European Games have finally become European Olympic Games:cheer:.

33 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

- fencing

- rugby 7

- wrestling

- judo

Ooh, debut of Rugby 7. I definitely would welcome that inclusion to the program. I see that Canoe is whoring itself around to all the major European multi sports events :p. I would be awesome to finally have Canoe Slalom on the program. Overall, this sounds promising :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@Sindo I believe this is the logo for the Games (at least it’s the one that they’re using at present).

5C61B65C-7A8F-4681-8D55-7808E62DF745.png

1 hour ago, Vojthas said:

- fencing

- rugby 7

- wrestling

- judo

Inside the Games reported a while back that Gymnastics would feature once again on the program as well.

3 godziny temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

@Sindo I believe this is the logo for the Games (at least it’s the one that they’re using at present).

5C61B65C-7A8F-4681-8D55-7808E62DF745.png

Time to start contest "What the hell this picture shows?" :lol:

3 godziny temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

Inside the Games reported a while back that Gymnastics would feature once again on the program as well.

It's possible. There has been annouced list of 27 sports from which in September they going to choose 20. This is a full list:

- archery

- athletics (track & field)

- badminton

- basketball 3x3

- boxing

- break dancing

- canoeing (slalom and sprint)

- cycling (road and mtb)

- fencing

- gymnastics (don't know which one, maybe all of them)

- judo

- modern pentathlon

- rugby 7

- shooting

- sport climbing

- swimming

- table tennis

- triathlon

- volleyball (beach and indoor)

- weightlifting

- wrestling

- beach handball

- electric trial (not sure is this a proper English name of this event)

- karate

- mountain running

- teqball

- summer ski jumping (there they are :rolleyes: )