website statistics

Artistic Swimming at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Again with Colombia, I didn’t see any glaring errors, but the technicality and pacing wasn’t there. Still a good performance. I bet they beat Brazil, but it should be close.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

The whole left side of the arena is sold out, nice to see

The Gym arena has been filled too. I think it just depends on the sport.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Peru will be 6th tonight. Technically there were better than both Cuba and Guatemala, but their execution wasn’t perfect. At least the Peruvian crowd seems to have liked the performance.

Great work from Canada :clap:

This is what difference the top 3 teams from the rest in my opinion: each choreographic movement is perfectly time with the music and it actually "tells a story".

Very clean throws, good lines... just a tiny lack of synchrony in one of their swimmers in the end, and almost at the beginning, but no doubt they should obtain the team quota.

I didn’t like that performance from Canada as much as their duet this morning. They will still win the gold medal and quota. They will be thing they do better than anyone (maybe even the top 5 in the world) is their throws. They send those girls to the moon.

Edited by Olympian1010

I just love the first part of this routine, the rocket launch and the moon walk :wub:

Still some mistakes in synchro during the middle part, very noticeable compared to the Canadian team.

Let's see if the US team don't "steal"  the bronze from them.

Wonderful routine from Mexico. I liked it much more than Canada’s, but I do think Canada executed better and had a bit more technicality. That routine will be scored 86-88, but I’d give it a 89 myself.