website statistics

Artistic Swimming at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Yes, there were a few execution and synchronization errors, but that performance was miles ahead of Guatemala. Cuba just lacks the cadence and higher skill level of the top nations. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:CUB got underscored in my opinion. They should have at least gotten at 69. if not higher.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Good routine from Brazil. No major mistakes, but I don’t know if it was a technical as the top 3. Still a good showing. Should score 82-84.

I see the judges are using an IPad Pro 11 inch. Good choice, not that I’m biased or typing this response on one...

7 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Fun Fact: The stadium announcer in English is the same person (Pj Kwong) who does the figure skating announcing at the Olympics.

She also occasionally has a very charming figure skating podcast. Always really loved her energy (she strikes me as very wholesome).

Edit: on Twitter she mentioned she was announcing for the roller figure skating events, too xD

Edited by NearPup