website statistics

Artistic Swimming at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Fun routine from the Mexicans, not that it will matter, but they deserve some very good scores (and a medal for sure).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Fun routine from the Mexicans, not that it will matter, but they deserve some very good scores (and a medal for sure).

I saw little imprecisions in some of the elements, which no doubt, will cost them their shot at gold.

However, from every other team I watched at the worlds, the one thing this women have and judges shamefully overlook, is how they bring their movements to exactly match the score they choose.

I invite you and any other who wants to watch their freestyle routine. I might be a little biased, but for me it's quite good and enjoyable.

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Personally I liked Mexico’s performance more, but the US does lay down an equally good performance for sure. The song choice was :yes for both.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Fair game to Canada. They really did have the best routine here. Even if I didn’t like the choreography. Technically they were brilliant.

Just now, NearPup said:

One more routine and :CAN has the quota. Good stuff.

I actually liked the routines from both Mexico and the US better in terms of artistry but to my untrained and biassed eye it did look like Canada was stronger technically.

They were. Their moves were quicker, throws higher, synchro on point, and they just showed class.

Peru performing to one of my favorite songs of all time. Please don’t ruin it ladies.