website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Video Games Thread

bestmen

Today I have officialy gotten both the games I wanted this month: Persona 5 Royal and Animal Crossing: New Horizons and finally bought the Resident Evil 2 remake, coronavirus is not a threat to me anymore :d

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 hour ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Today I have officialy gotten both the games I wanted this month: Persona 5 Royal and Animal Crossing: New Horizons and finally bought the Resident Evil 2 remake, coronavirus is not a threat to me anymore :d

Omg, that remake was sooooo good. I believe the remake for RE3 is coming out this week or somewhat soon?

As for Animal Crossing, it's amazing that the developers create an opportunity to be in crippling debt not only in the real world, but in a cute island-y paradise one as well :hatoff:

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Omg, that remake was sooooo good. I believe the remake for RE3 is coming out this week or somewhat soon?

As for Animal Crossing, it's amazing that the developers create an opportunity to be in crippling debt not only in the real world, but in a cute island-y paradise one as well :hatoff:

Yes, RE 3 is actually coming on the 3rd of April, probably gonna buy that one too after I finish Resident Evil 2 :d

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

My newest edition to the Steam library is Slay The Spire.

It gave me somewhat a bit of a feeling to Heroes III meets a card game. You advance through rooms, collect trinkets and battle through enemies and bosses weilding any of the four heroes and all of them have a different mechanic.

I'd say it has a lot of replayability value, def recommend. Somewhat similar to Civilization's "one more turn" just in this case it's always "one more run".

Just now, VolleyRuller96 said:

Yes, RE 3 is actually coming on the 3rd of April, probably gonna buy that one too after I finish Resident Evil 2 :d

It's rather painful to buy games on release. I only ever do that if I can't contain myself with how much I want the game. And still, seeing a 50% off deal on Steam right now triggers me two and a half years later :lol:

8 hours ago, Werloc said:

My newest edition to the Steam library is Slay The Spire.

It gave me somewhat a bit of a feeling to Heroes III meets a card game. You advance through rooms, collect trinkets and battle through enemies and bosses weilding any of the four heroes and all of them have a different mechanic.

I'd say it has a lot of replayability value, def recommend. Somewhat similar to Civilization's "one more turn" just in this case it's always "one more run".

Yep, it's pretty nice. My boyfriend bought it and I sometimes play it on his accout. I'm a huge fan of RPGs, and I've been playing Darkest Dungeon, which is also very nice. I'm a sucker for very hard games, so it's right up my alley. 

But I'm also a huge fan of retro titles and since I only have to go back to work on April 20th, I believe I'll finally try to complete Tactics Ogre. I plan to move back to Rio next week, but I have to sit back and wait for interstate buses to be allowed to operate again. Besides, I still have to sell my fridge and my bed before I move, so there's nowhere to go and it's mostly a waiting game at this point.

8 hours ago, Werloc said:

It's rather painful to buy games on release. I only ever do that if I can't contain myself with how much I want the game. And still, seeing a 50% off deal on Steam right now triggers me two and a half years later :lol:

Man, don't tell me about it. The last game I paid full price on release day was 428: Shibuya Scramble. I don't regret the decision, since it's a fantastic story, but it hurt seeing the game at half the price just 2 months later. Still, this is the best visual novel I've ever played, and the plot has to do with a life-threatening virus that could infect the whole world, so it would be quite interesting to replay it now.

Edited by thiago_simoes

Does anyone watch any particular streamers/YouTube channels on here, or am mainly the one? I really enjoy watching others enjoy themselves and be creative. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Does anyone watch any particular streamers/YouTube channels on here, or am mainly the one? I really enjoy watching others enjoy themselves and be creative. 

I'm a fan of DF Retro, Sega Lord X and Game Sack, but I don't think retro gaming is what you're looking for. 

9 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I'm a fan of DF Retro, Sega Lord X and Game Sack, but I don't think retro gaming is what you're looking for. 

No :p 

I watch some groups that play more modern games. Mainly I watch Achievement Hunter and Rooster Teeth, but occasionally there’s some other videos that pop up in my recommendations that I watch. Other than that, I watch a lot of informative channels, athlete blogs, and a few of the mainstream channels.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

Yep, it's pretty nice. My boyfriend bought it and I sometimes play it on his accout. I'm a huge fan of RPGs, and I've been playing Darkest Dungeon, which is also very nice. I'm a sucker for very hard games, so it's right up my alley. 

But I'm also a huge fan of retro titles and since I only have to go back to work on April 20th, I believe I'll finally try to complete Tactics Ogre. I plan to move back to Rio next week, but I have to sit back and wait for interstate buses to be allowed to operate again. Besides, I still have to sell my fridge and my bed before I move, so there's nowhere to go and it's mostly a waiting game at this point.

Man, don't tell me about it. The last game I paid full price on release day was 428: Shibuya Scramble. I don't regret the decision, since it's a fantastic story, but it hurt seeing the game at half the price just 2 months later. Still, this is the best visual novel I've ever played, and the plot has to do with a life-threatening virus that could infect the whole world, so it would be quite interesting to replay it now.

If you enjoy RPGs, Dragon Age and Divinity: Original Sin 2 are probably the best that I played in my lifetime. I don't know how many hours I've sunk into both, not sure that I want to know either :lol:

Edited by Werloc