website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Video Games Thread

bestmen

Gaming community helping Blizzard depict itself more accurately:

5C00DE2C-5106-4AD1-ABD0-1622D91E4269.jpeg8FF44E9B-5832-4A67-9A5E-77150898FFA6.jpeg4F19DA6B-4E22-4E79-B2CD-267BEC39D50A.jpeg

Love the middle one :wub:

#BoycottBlizzard is trending internationally.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KingOfTheRhinos said:

Mario and Sonic 2020 has a demo.

The game plays quite well, would love to play with someone of you once the game comes out. If anyone here even has a switch.

I’m going to get Tokyo 2020 when it comes out (because I don’t have a switch, and it’s a bit more realistic)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, KingOfTheRhinos said:

I'll also be getting that game.

XBox or PS? (or PC?)

Just now, KingOfTheRhinos said:

IIRC it's also on the switch.

But I'll be getting it on PC. Haven't gotten a PC yet tho.

I’ll probably go with XBox since that’s what I have, and I’m not looking a getting a new console before the games. I think we could still play together from PC to Xbox though...

• 1 month later...

Microsoft reveals new Xbox during the Game Awards!!! I’m so ready for the Xbox Series X! Let’s go! It looks dope as fuck.

• 2 months later...

Official Olympic Mobile game due out in May: https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1090656/sonic-at-the-olympic-games-2020

It looks corny as hell, but I’ll still give it ago. Plus, you can play online against others so...