website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Video Games Thread

bestmen

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

Minecraft  becomes the best-selling game of all time

Minecraft has sold over 176 million copies.

i don't know how !!! i never tried it but this games looks ugly

minecraft_castle_celebration_fireworks.j

This is the worst insult you’ve ever given me :p. I’ve probably spent about 300 hours worth of days in that game.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, thiago_simoes said:

Well, take 3D Dot Game Heroes: that is simplicity. Minecraft is just plain ugly. 

They’ve been working out that though. They’re are ways to make it really beautiful actually:

A3B6685F-AA60-40EF-B559-747F8CD79591.jpeg

You just have to be willing to find and download good color shaders. (These are also legal additions to the game)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 20/05/2019 at 19:18, Olympian1010 said:

This is the worst insult you’ve ever given me :p. I’ve probably spent about 300 hours worth of days in that game.

What is '300 hours worth of days'? :p Why not just call in 12,5 days? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 21/05/2019 at 13:55, heywoodu said:

What is '300 hours worth of days'? :p Why not just call in 12,5 days? :d 

I meant that I’ve so many hours in the game, that it equals up to about 300 days.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a list of playable events for Mario and Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Games:

100m 

110m Hurdles

4x100m Relay

Javelin Throw

Triple Jump

Discus Throw

Badminton - Doubles

Skateboarding (new)

Sport Climbing (new)

Football

100m Freestyle

Equestrian

Fencing

Canoeing

Karate - Kumite (new)

Boxing

Surfing - Shortboard (new)

Floor Gymnastics

Rugby Sevens

Table Tennis

Archery (Team)

Dream Events:

Dream Racing

Dream Shooting

Dram Karate

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, bestmen said:

ooooooooooooh in Lithuania they created one Game where you can shoot the Gipsy :lol:

zaidimo-reklama-81788931.jpg

This is my biggest problem with the gaming community. Gamers allow this smut to be created all the time, and do nothing to stop it. In fact if I had to guess gamer and white supremacy groups actually have quite a large crossover. This is the reason I stopped playing in high school. There are some really nice, friendly, and fine gaming communities, but there are a lot more bad ones in my opinion.