website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] WWE Thread

batbobi

Money in the Bank 2021 Results

Kick-Off:

Rey & Dominik Mysterio © vs. The Usos

The match got a classic tag team booking. The heels got an earlier advantage, but it was predictable to watch how the match was rolling. For sure I wasn't at the edge of my seat, even on the contrary I was lying on my bed. But as expected, near the end after Rey kicked-out of a finisher - Frog Splash, it was enough to get me to stand up. I felt the excitement and it's disappointing that these guys are on kick-off, because they deserve way much more. For sure, they got the crowd riled up, as we got a nice heel ending. Little sad, I got the first match wrong.

Result: The Usos are the new SmackDown Tag Team Champions

Match #1: 

Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Naomi vs. Liv Morgan

vs. Asuka vs. Natalya vs. Zelina Vega vs. Tamina

I don't know if it's only my opinion, but it'll be very logical if every time a wrestler finds himself alone in the ring to start climbing that ladder and do it fast. When you're alone in the ring and looking around, you're kind of ruining the illusion. Ok, nice, nice, they buried Bliss with ladders. Now let her do some magic trick and grab the case....but of course not (disappointing noises). Pretty lame finish, I'd say. It didn't even make me feel excited. The kick-off match was better than this (more disappointing noises). Well, at least she deserves it. Let's see if Cross will cash-in later.

Result: Nikki Cross a.k.a. Nikki A.S.H. (almost a super hero) duh...

Match #2:

AJ Styles & Omos © vs. The Viking Raiders

Not bad, not bad at all. I can't believe I saw Styles to be handled like that. Good, solid match and until Styles and Omos are on the same page, they're just not losing the titles. Finally, I got one right.

Result: AJ Styles & Omos retain the RAW Tag Team Championship

Match #3:

Bobby Lashley © vs. Kofi Kingston

Really wasn't expecting anything else. A brutal squash match, which personally I liked. It build Lashley to look like a monster, who could have ended the match whenever he wanted, but continued to punish Kingston. A strong message to anyone on the roster. Amazing job here WWE, amazing job.

Result: Bobby Lashley retains the WWE Championship

Match #4:

Rhea Ripley © vs. Charlotte

Well WWE do suprise me with their booking. The match started boring, for me, but then it got pretty good I'd say. The crowd elevated the match for sure. You know, after Charlotte failed to win twice, after using the ropes for levarage, and after the Natural Selection from the tope rope, you'd think Ripley may win at the end, but trolololol the laugh is for you, as she tapped out a few minutes later.

Result: Charlotte wins the RAW Women's Championship

Match #5:

John Morrison vs. Ricochet vs. Big E vs. Riddle vs. King Nakamura

vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens

Carnage all over the place. But I fell asleep and I couldn't appreciate the match fully. But it's my mistake, because I watch the PPV on replay and I reach the point where I get bored and feel sleepy, so from now on I'll watch first the matches I'm most interested in and then the other boring stuffs. The match really was epic and delivered big. McIntyre was attacked by Jinder Mahal (lame, as this will be McIntyre's feud going into SummerSlam) and thus taken out of the match. As usual in the end, everyone tried to climb the ladder, just to be stopped by another wrestler, who hit his finisher and this repeats again and again 'till there's only one. Congratulations to Big E, really deserved the win after all this years. Probably will move to RAW and cash on Bobby and oh boy I can dig that SummerSlam match.

Result: Big E wins the Men's Money in the Bank Briefcase

Match #6:

Roman Reigns © vs. Edge

From the moment Edge's theme hit, you just know it's about to go down. And then Reigns' theme, OMG it is indeed the main event. An amazing old school match. Both had the upperhand at one point in the match, then both exchanged some hits. The referee was knocked down and Edge locked Reigns in the cross-face. Now I thought that Reigns would tap, but he didnt. The Usos came to the aid of Reigns, but they were stopped by the Mysterios. And out of nowhere Rollins emerged and stomped Edge in the head. Still after that, Edge had the upper-hand, delivered a Spear, but there was no referee to count the pin. One more interference from Rollins was needed for Reigns to deliver the Spear and make the pin.

Result: Roman Reigns retains the Universal Championship

But no, no, no, we have just a little bit more. Edge and Rollins brawled from the ring to the outside, so you know these two are having a match at SummerSlam. But just as Reigns celebrated, John "Freaking" Cena returned. The facial expression of Reigns was saying it all, like he knew his time as Head of the Table is near the end. :clap:John Cena is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

2x TWF Universal Champion - 69 days

RAW Review, no, no way. Let me just tell you the more interesting stuff, that happened.

John Cena challenged Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship and that match will happen at SummerSlam.

Rhea Ripley invoked her rematch clause and she'll face Charlotte in the main event.

Keith Lee returned and answered Lashley's open challenge.

WWE Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Keith Lee - if Lee wins, he'll become the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship

Lashley defeated Lee clean, pinning him after a Spear.

Goldberg returned and confronted Lashley, challenging him for the WWE Championship.

RAW Women's Champion Charlotte vs. Rhea Ripley

Singles Match for the RAW Women's Championship

In the main event, Rhea Ripley defeated Charlotte via DQ, after Charlotte hit Ripley with the belt. After the match, Ripley in her wrath attacked Charlotte and delivered her finisher - The Riptide. Nikki A.S.H. cashed-in her money in the bank briefcase and after a cross body, pinned Charlotte to become the NEW RAW Women's Champion.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

Let's see what I think about this epsode of SmackDown.

Yeah, you know I'm excited for Cena vs. Reigns and of course they'll tease a face-off at the start of the show, but they'll do it in the end.

I'm happy Finn Balor is back on the main roster and I really hope, this time, he'll be used way more properly than the last time. For now, he is in a stupid feud with Sami Zayn, but at least the in-ring action should be good.

Finn Balor vs. Sami Zayn - Singles Match

Well at least Balor won clean, in contrast of the losses of Keith Lee and Karrion Kross on RAW.

For now Corbin's new gimmick is golden, I like it, but I don't see it pan out very well. Actually his new gimmick is that he is poor and everyone is screwing with him and being jerks to him.

It looks like there are two places from which SmackDown was broadcasted, as the second place was again in front of a live crowd, but the stage was made as it was a concert.

SmackDown Women's Champion Bianca Belair vs. Carmella

Singles Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship

Predictable win for Belair in front of the concert like live crowd.

Corbin's adventures continues. Now in the backstage he asked Owens for money, which Owens gave him. But immediately Corbin was attacked by Ziggler & Roode, but KO was there for the save. I'm questioning, is this storyline is used to turn Corbin face?

Edge and Rollins did an amazing promo. Rollins is great on the microphone and the hype for this match is pretty real.

Toni Storm debuted on the main roster from NXT, but I don't give a f*** for her.

The feud between the Mysterios and The Usos continues, not excited at all for them. I love The Usos, but I just dislike the Mysterios. Somehow they don't click for me.

Jimmy Uso vs. Dominik Mysterio - Singles Match

Jimmy defeated Dominik, despite the win not being clean. I hope that's the end of this. I don't find this feud compelling and that's why it's not enjoyable for me.

Hohoho, interesting, Reigns declined Cena's challenge, but was interrupted by Finn Balor. My first reaction was "hell yeah, I'd love to see Balor in the universal championship picture", but then I just realised that Reigns can beat him whenever and however he wants, because Balor is still not strongly booked and I know that in the end we'll get Reigns vs. Cena at SummerSlam, but still let's see what will happen. Balor challenged Reigns and he accepted, so probably on next week's smackdown, we'll get to see this match.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

It's monday and you know what that means. It's time for Monday Night RAW.

I get what they wanted to do in the opening segment, but it didn't work as planned. Nikki A.S.H. was confronted by Charlotte and the latter was confronted by Rhea Ripley. The segment was used to set up a Triple Threat Match for the RAW Women's Championship at SummerSlam between the women. As well as Charlotte challenging Nikki to a non-title match later in the show.

The next match I thought it'll be for the US Championship, but then was announced it's just a contenders match which quickly lowered my interest for it.

US Champion Sheamus vs. Damian Priest

Priest won, so there's one more match for you for the SummerSlam card.

Well, at least the next match is for a championship.

RAW Tag Team Champions AJ Styles & Omos vs. The Viking Raiders

Tag Team Match for the RAW Tag Team Championship

Styles & Omos won so this is probably the end of their feud with The Viking Raiders

McIntyre is so going to murder Jinder at SummerSlam and OMG I'm going to enjoy it.

NXT Champion Karrion Kross vs. Keith Lee - Singles Match

The burial of NXT stars continuous. Last week both Lee and Kross lost their matches and today they are set to face against each other. Despite who wins, it's very sad how Vince treats wrestlers from NXT. Kross won via submission.

A quick squash match for Bobby Lashley against his former team mates - Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin. Lashley is looking stronger than ever before. Amazing build.

RAW Women's Champion Nikki A.S.H. vs. Charlotte - Singles Match

As expected Charlotte won clean and assaulted Nikki post-match. We'll get a rematch next week, so it'll be interesting to see what will happen.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

Little late for SmackDown, but oh well, let's go.

Cena's promo addressing the crowd, show after show starts to get repetitive. It gets a little annoying and cringy to listen. But addressing Roman, yeah that's entertaining.

Sasha Banks is back. She was away since WrestleMania 37, but now she's back.

Reigns and Balor were supposed to sign their contract for SummerSlam, but shit happened. First Corbin attacked Balor, thus stopping him from signing the contract (guess who Balor will face as SS...). Then Corbin was about to sign the contract, but was attacked by Cena, who eventually signed it. So as I said, we'll get Reigns vs. Cena, was this whole segment was bad, so very bad. And I'm a Balor fan and I'm disappointed for how Balor was treated, because WWE gave me hope and then they took it away. They could've done this way much better.

Bianca Belair & Sasha Banks vs. Carmella & Zelina Vega

Belair and Banks won after Banks submit Carmella with the Bank Statement. After the match Banks attacked Belair resuming her heel gimmick.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

If you wonder, where is the RAW review. Well, I'm not making one, because RAW sucked and I'm not gonna punish myself watching it. SmackDown is still way more entertaining than the monday night shows.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

• 6 months later...

Haven't watch WWE for a long time, but it's WrestleMania season again and at this moment Elimination Chamber is LIVE, so I'll edit this post rapidly to follow the results of the PPV.

Pre-Show:

Rey Mysterio def. The Miz

Main Card:

Universal Champion Roman Reigns def. Goldberg

Bianca Belair def. Alexa Bliss, Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H.

Eliminations:

1. Nikki A.S.H.

2. Doudrop

3. Liv Morgan

4. Rhea Ripley

5. Alexa Bliss

Naomi & Ronda Rousey def. Charlotte Flair & Sonya Deville

Drew McIntyre def. Madcap Moss

RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch def. Lita

SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The Viking Raiders never happened, because The Usos assaulted The Viking Raiders before the match

Main Event:

Brock Lesnar def. WWE Champion Bobby Lashley, Seth Rollins, Riddle, AJ Styles and Austin Theory

Eliminations:

1. Bobby Lashley was taken out of the match, because of a "kayfabe" concussion

2. Seth Rollins

3. Riddle

4. AJ Styles

5. Austin Theory

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

Last night in the Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship, Lashley was taken out of the match with a "kayfabe" concussion, but in reality Lashley was legitemately injured, back at the Royal Rumble. He has a shoulder injury which will require surgery and thus Lashley will miss WrestleMania 38. Reportedly, he will be out for at least four months.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

• 2 weeks later...

A new champion was crown at Monday Night RAW. Finn Balor captured the United States Championship by defeating Damien Priest, but after the match Priest turned heel and assaulted Balor.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

• 2 years later...
Posted (edited)

WWE WrestleMania XL

CLdj7GP.png

Night 1:

aHp5SIk.jpg

Cody Rhodes & Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs. Roman Reigns & The Rock

Tag Team Match

If Rhodes & Rollins win, The Bloodline will be barred from ringside during the Reigns vs. Rhodes match on Night 2

If Reigns & Rock win, the Reigns vs. Rhodes match will be under Bloodline Rules

Night 2:

VZez3Zr.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre

Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

2tmdfGI.jpg

Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes

TBD Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship

Stipulation to be determined by the result of Night 1's Main Event

Night TBA:

uV0618U.jpg

WWE Women's Champion Iyo Sky vs. Bayley