website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] WWE Thread

batbobi

WWE SummerSlam 2020 Results

United States Champion Apollo Crews def. MVP (1/1)
Short match with bad chemistry between the two. MVP was without breath at the end and it looked like they could care less for this match. Expected finish, so probably going to see next Apollo going up against Lashley.

SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley def. Asuka (2/2)
The match was freaking awesome. The gas pedal was stepped on from the start to the finish. A great story was told, as Asuka targeted her attacks on Bayley's injured right shoulder and a little later, Bayley injured Asuka's knee by hitting it on the ring's apron. After a couple of submission holds and a few successful interference from Banks resulted in a roll-up win for Bayley. After the match both Bayley and Sasha assaulted Asuka. "Sasha Banks was there when Bayley needed her the most."

RAW Tag Team Champions The Street Profits def. Andrade & Angel Garza (2/3)
Ford is an amazing high flier, but I really don't care about this one. I fell asleep when the match started and woke up just when Ford pinned Garza. The finish was stupid, because Andrade instead of helping his team partner, he went to check on Vega, which resulted in Garza not having a partner to tag out.

Mandy Rose def. Sonya Deville (3/4)
Another match, that I don't give a damn, because there is no chemistry between the two at all. Rose even struggled settling a table. The match ended after a couple of kicks to the head and Mandy Rose picked up a clean win against Sonya Deville. Deville now must leave WWE, as she poorly sold it. Otis then came to the ring and together with Rose celebrated.

Seth Rollins def. Dominik Mysterio (3/5)
Very slow start of the match. Rollins is an A player, but you can see that Dominik is still a fresh young man. Rollins is a great heel, all throughout the match he talked BS to Rey on the outside. The drama was full, as they pulled all the stops. The inexperienced Dominik did all he had, but in the end it wasn't enough. After a Curb Stomp, Rollins picked up the win. But a great performance from Dominik. And as I said in my prediction, Rollins winning makes more sense.

Asuka def. RAW Women's Champion Sasha Banks (4/6)
It was a good match with lots of great moves and a few submission holds, but in the end I got it right. Bayley tried to distract Asuka, but it backfired into Asuka Lock and Banks was forced to tap out. Let's see now how relations between Bayley and Banks will develop. As for Asuka, her next opponent for the title will be Shayna Baszler. The look of Bayley's face was ridiculous, as if she doesn't really care that her friend lost the match, as long as her title is not in jeopardy.

WWE Champion Drew McIntyre def. Randy Orton (5/7)
The match began with a slow start, as Orton took the advantage in the start of it. Really slow build. The match didn't really hit the gas pedal, as it was really slow and didn't live to its expectations. After a few back and forths, the match ended without any finisher. McIntyre won the match with a roll-up, which in my opinion was lame and disappointing.

"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt def. Universal Champion Braun Strowman (6/8)
It was a great match, as we had a brawl outside the ring and in the backstage. Again with the Falls Count Anywhere stipulation this could be a much much better than it was. In the end, why it took so much time for Strowman to cut open the ring and still it would be better if Strowman would attempt a Running Powerslam and then to be countered, but now, it went directly to an Uranagi, followed with two Sister Abigails to crown a NEW Universal Champion. But what is more important is what happened after the match. As Wyatt was ready to celebrate, he was speared by the returning Roman Reigns. He assaulted Wyatt, speared Strowman on the outside and then speared Wyatt again, as the show ended with Reigns holding the Universal Championship up in his grasp. Is "The Fiend" face? Does Reigns finally turn heel? We've got a lot of cliffhangers. That's it from the 2020 edition of SummerSlam, bye!

As overall, I'm a bit disappointed with the PPV, because on card the matches were great, but as execution not that good. Almost every match had a slow build and didn't live to its hype. Still happy to see Reigns again and I'm really hoping that he finally, after all those years, turned heel.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

2x TWF Universal Champion - 69 days

WWE RAW Review - August 24th

RAW opened with the WWE Champion Drew McIntyre addressing last night's SummerSlam match and telling to the WWE Universe that the only thing he didn't do was to kick Orton's head off and he'll be glad to do so. On the ramp, Orton attacked McIntyre and they brawled to the backstage, where Orton Punt kicked Drew. So yeah, this feud is continuing and it's very weird that just a week after SummerSlam is their next PPV, it's really weird idea to have back-to-back PPVs, so this makes RAW the go-home show for Payback.

Shayna Baszler def. SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley via DQ

During the entrances of both Sasha and Bayley, they played it pretty good, as you can see there's bit of tension growing between them. During the match Nia Jax attacked Baszler to cause the DQ. After they brawled, they stepped up side by side and went for the "Role Models". Could Baszler & Nia challenge Bayley and Banks for the Tag Titles at Payback? The dynamic between Baszler and Nia was weird, because first you see them fighting each other and next you see them ready to team up, like what the heck???

KO Show was next with Aleister Black as its guest. Black had his right eye patches, selling the eye injury. Shortly after the start Black kicked Owens with the Black Mass end left the ring. As we had suspected, Black has been repackaged and it looks like he just turned heel.

Akira Tozawa def. 24/7 Champion Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander & R-Truth

It was a very quick match which Tozawa won by pinning R-Truth with a roll-up, as once again we have a NEW 24/7 Champion.

Randy Orton addressed the WWE Universe about his actions earlier in the evening, but was interrupted by the debuting Keith Lee, who challenged Orton to a match. The match was scheduled for later. This is a nice way to introduce Lee, to people who don't watch NXT, putting him straight into the big league.

RAW Tag Team Champion Montez Ford def. Angel Garza

А meaningless match in which the leading point was Ivar taking Garza's girl, which was enough for Ford to hit the frog splash for the 3-count. What WWE are showing is that girls are whores and that they can easily change from one man to another. I didn't do anything for Garza and I'm little disappointed, because I like Garza as a performer and this is BS booking. I hope at least that after this, the feud between The Street Profits and Andrade & Garza is over.

Bianca Belair & The Riott Squad def. Zelina Vega & The IIconics

It didn't have any serious storyline. It's more like Belair getting a revenge on Vega for poisoning her husband a few weeks back. It was more like a filler match.

Apollo Crews def. Bobby Lashley in an Arm Wrestling Contest, after which Lashley tried to attack Crews, but the US Champion got the upper hand in this confrontation. On Sunday, Apollo will defend the US Championship against Lashley.

Mickie James returned to TV and defended herself from the insults by Natalya & Lana

Bobby Lashley dominated in the RAW Underground

Randy Orton def. Keith Lee via DQ

I'm glad they didn't give away the whole match for free, because a match like this is money. Orton was preparing to deliver RKO, but McIntyre interfered and attacked Orton to cause the DQ. The attack continued on the outside, but Orton was able to escape. We'll get Orton vs. Lee at Payback, but certainly it won't be the same hype. What we got from this is that Orton - McIntyre's feud is far from over.

In the backstage while Charly Caruso interviewed McIntyre, Orton ambushed him from behind and kicked him again in the skull with the Punt Kick. A clever way to write McIntyre off of TV and elude their rematch further down the line.

RAW Women's Champion Asuka def. Sasha Banks in a Lumberjack Match

It was very short match although the end result was obvious. Bayley tried to help Banks, but was attacked by Baszler. Banks got distracted and ended up in the Asuka Lock, had no choice other than tapping out, so Asuka successfully retained her RAW Women's Championship.

Bobby Lashley continued his streak in RAW Underground by taking on Cedric Alexander. The Hurt Business took on The Viking Raiders and stood tall.

Rey & Dominik Mysterio def. Seth Rollins & Murphy by DQ

It was a great main event with lots of high flying maneuvers. It looked like Dominik was closing in on a victory, but the lights flickered and both Rey & Dominik were attacked and assaulted by RETRIBUTION. The show ended with RETRIBUTION standing tall on the ring apron.

The show was used to set up a few matches for the upcoming Payback PPV, as we'll get:

For the Women's Tag Team Championship

Bayley & Sasha Banks vs. Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax

For the United States Championship

Apollo Crews vs. Bobby Lashley

And last, but not least

Keith Lee vs. Randy Orton

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

WWE SmackDown Review - August 28th

This is the first SmackDown after SummerSlam and the go-home show for Payback. Welp! Let's begin.

The show began with WWE Official Adam Pearce, who explained the security their responsibilities for tonight. (Not letting RETRIBUTION to ruin the night and hey, there was no RETRIBUTION so SECURITY, GJ). Mr. McMahon explained to Pearce, that he must gather all three signatures of the participants for the "No Holds Barred Triple Threat Match" at Payback. So definitely, we won't be having a segment with Wyatt, Strowman and Reigns in the ring.

Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy def. Shinsuke Nakamura

This was an Open Challenge for the Intercontinental Championship. Before the match, AJ Styles joined the commentary, telling that he's not medically cleared to compete. It was a long match, where Nakamura was targeting Hardy's injured knee. Both executed great moves, showing off. At the end, Hardy used his right knee, where the knee brace is, then hit the Twist of Fate and Swanton Bomb to pin Nakamura and retain the IC title. After the match, while Hardy was celebrating at the ramp, near the titantron, Sami Zayn's music hit. I got excited and it was a little disappointing not to get a pop from the crowd, as you'll usually do. Zayn was with his IC Championship belt, telling that he never lost it. He kicked Hardy with the Helluva Kick and went to the backstage. It was good to see Zayn back and I'm almost certain that Jeff and Zayn will have a match for the Undisputed Intercontinental Championship, similar to that match Punk and Cena had back in 2011. Maybe in this match, we could see a double turn, Jeff turning heel and Zayn - face, as Zayn is such an energetic and joyful guy, that the "face" status suits him the best.

Next is the Firefly Fun House, where Bray Wyatt signed the contract for "The Fiend".

Matt Riddle def. Shorty G

Riddle had to face Corbin, but instead Shorty G took his place. A quick win for Riddle, as after the match Corbin attacked Riddle, they brawled for a while and Corbin escaped the ring. Later was announced that Corbin would face Riddle at Payback, so this was a way to hype up their match, but really I could care less for this Riddle guy, as his theme and character is awful.

The saga between Bayley and Sasha continues. I'll say it 1000 times, but their acting skills are amazing. Banks is looking so desperate and in the same time pissed, as she's holding only the Women's Tag Team belt, while her "friend" is holding both the SmackDown Women's Championship and the Women's Tag Team belt. They got one step even further with Bayley telling Banks, that she shouldn't left her challenge Asuka in the first place, as if Sasha could not held the responsibility for two straps. Bayley did almost make fun of Banks, that she never successfully defended a Women's title on the main roster. Bayley also told that those Women's Tag Team belts represents their friendship, getting into my prediction mood, because if those belts are the only thing that holds their friendship, well then they're soooo losing them on Sunday. "I am Sasha Banks. I know want I want, when I want and how I want and come this sunday at Payback, I will get my vengeance. And I will be walking out with my Tag Team title and there's not a damn thing the two of you can do about that." Still the best storyline going on, love it. WWE are so teasing to pull the trigger for these two and went it happen, will be amazing!!!

s654aO3.png

Braun Strowman def. Drew Gulak

It was a squash match and after it, Strowman signed the contract for Sunday.

SmackDown Tag Team Champion Cesaro def. Kalisto

Nakamura on the ringside was successful with distracting Kalisto, which let to a roll-up victory for Cesaro. It's great that Cesaro is booked strong. After the match Lucha House Party had some misunderstanding again, teasing a dissension.

In a backstage segment, we saw Alexa Bliss, Tamina and Nikki Cross. Alexa showed that she had one piece of braid on the hair, for which Cross reacted that it does remind her of "The Fiend". Bliss kinda blacked-out for a moment, then broke their glass of friendship and stormed away. Maybe we're getting a heel Alexa in the near future.

Big E & Heavy Machinery def. Sheamus, John Morrison & The Miz

The main story that developed throughout the whole match, was that Sheamus started acting weird and near the end he went to the backstage leaving his team partners alone and changing the match to a 2-on-3 Handicap. Big E picked up the win for his team by pinning The Miz after Big Ending and celebrated with the Heavy Machinery. Big E is really booked strong, but let's see where this change of character for Sheamus will lead us.

For the last segment of the show, we are in Reigns' locker room. Reigns signed the contract and told to Pearce: "I will be at Payback on Sunday, that is a promise. I will be in the Triple Threat Match, WRECK EVERYONE AND LEAVE, that is a guarantee. And I will win back my Universal Championship, that I never lost in the first place. THAT IS NOT JUST A PREDICTION, THAT'S A SPOILER!" Then we got to see that Paul Heyman was sitting next to Reigns as he told: "BELIEVE THAT!" And with that segment, we officially know that Roman has turned heel.

XOOw4pp.png

See you tomorrow for the WWE Payback Predictions.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

WWE Payback 2020

sV95T6b.png

Predictions:

2XNxlj9.jpg

The Riott Squad vs. The IIconics

Tag Team Match

A few weeks back Ruby Riott found herself on the receiving end of mockery from Peyton Royce & Billie Kay, with the Australian duo claiming Riott had no friends. But after apologizing to her estranged partner Liv Morgan, The Riott Squad was back in action and the odds evened against The IIconics. But in several bouts pitting members of the two teams against each other, it seemed as though Riott and Morgan needed to get back on the same page, while The IIconics often had the last laugh. Although last week on RAW, The Riott Squad teamed up with Bianca Belair in a winning effort against the team of Zelina Vega and The IIconics, they still must prove that they are working on the same page.

Prediction: The Riott Squad

fAS7M11.jpg

Big E vs. Sheamus

Singles Match

The New Day powerhouse defeated Sheamus earlier this month on the blue brand, as Big E has continued to build momentum at the start of his Singles run. Sheamus has built his WWE career by crushing the dreams of the most optimistic Superstars. It'll be interesting to see how Sheamus' mood will affect him, as on SmackDown 2 days ago, he just left the match he participated in. Big E is on a roll lately and I can't see someone to stop him for the time being.

Prediction: Big E

PgXKGRc.jpg

Matt Riddle vs. King Corbin

Singles Match

Matt Riddle wants to be “The Bro That Runs The Show,” but King Corbin doesn’t think he even deserves a role. Corbin put a “King’s Ransom” out for any Superstar who could prove Riddle didn’t belong on SmackDown. Shorty G made repeated efforts to take down the bounty, but The Original Bro thwarted every attempt. Riddle opened the latest SmackDown with a challenge for Corbin, but the royal Superstar offered Shorty G to do his bidding once again. I don't like Riddle, as he does look like he's 24/7 high. As it looks like this will be their first encounters of many, I'm going with some sneaky victory by The King with the help of his apprentice - Shorty G.

Prediction: King Corbin

PStMgGo.jpg

United States Champion Apollo Crews vs. Bobby Lashley

Singles Match for the United States Championship

Apollo Crews may have prevailed over MVP, but that doesn’t mean he’s seen the last of The Hurt Business. Crews will have to go through The Hurt Business’ All Mighty when defends his United States Championship against Bobby Lashley. Warring with MVP for months, Crews has become the primary target of his loquacious rival’s newly formed battalion. The fast-rising champion turned aside MVP’s best at SummerSlam, but Lashley represents an entirely different challenge with his unparalleled strength. After at RAW, Crews defeated Lashley in arm wrestling and then stood tall after they brawled, it'll be almost impossible for Apollo to walk out as champion.

Prediction: Bobby Lashley

DbtxI5h.jpg

Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins & Murphy

Tag Team Match

Though they were robbed of a chance to beat Seth Rollins & Murphy (after RETRIBUTION interfered in their match and assaulted the father and son), Dominik & Rey Mysterio will get another opportunity to topple their foes. Dominic made an amazing in-ring debut at SummerSlam and he just came up short in a valiant effort against the four-time World Champion. They were so close of getting their redemption on Monday, but again as I said earlier, they came short. After months of humiliation the father-son duo will finally get the opportunity to score a victory against their mortal enemies.

Prediction: Rey & Dominik win this, with Dominik getting the pin on Murphy

l76PWbK.jpg

Keith Lee vs. Randy Orton
Singles Match

Keith Lee has just arrived on the red brand and he immediately jumped into the deep end for a heavyweight collision with 13-time World Champion Randy Orton. Back from NXT we know that Lee and McIntyre are friends and after Orton assaulted Drew with a couple of Punt Kicks (3 to be exact), Lee was there to stepped up for his friend and challenged Orton to an impromptu singles match. The match itself didn't get a clean finish, as McIntyre interfered to get another piece of Orton, resulting in the match being thrown out. This is Lee's in-ring debut for the red brand and it's important to build him strong. On the other side, Orton is the hottest thing right now on RAW and he's in the middle of his feud with McIntyre, so a loss here won't do anything good for him. Both men are in a must win situation, but after his loss at SummerSlam, I think Orton needs this more than his opponent. As for Lee, it's nothing to be ashamed of, losing a match against the 13-time World Champion, so he can quickly recover from it, even quicker if the finish is a sneaky roll-up or something.

Prediction: Randy Orton

LaUkLLq.jpg

Women's Tag Team Champions Bayley & Sasha Banks vs. Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax

Tag Team Match for the Women's Tag Team Championship

For "The Golden Role Models", SummerSlam was a tale of two matches, as Sasha Banks assisted Bayley in retaining the SmackDown Women’s Championship against Asuka, though Bayley was unable to return the favor when Banks lost the Raw Women’s Title to The Empress of Tomorrow later in the evening. Meanwhile, Jax and Baszler make for quite the intriguing tandem. Calling them “reluctant partners” would be quite the understatement, as Baszler and Jax have shown nothing but disdain for one another while getting into multiple melees over the past few weeks. The question is, will WWE finally pull the trigger for Banks and Bayley or they'll get back to their winning ways. Another interesting team that could take the title belts off of "The Golden Role Models" is The Riott Squad, but every time WWE make an odd team that on paper could not work together, they do actually get the win. So I think, that's what will happen at Payback, the odd team of Baszler & Jax will argue at some point during the match, but after the final bell, they will be the ones to hold the Women's Tag Team titles up high in the air.

Prediction: Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax

4PgMlhu.jpg

Universal Champion "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
No Holds Barred Triple Threat Match for the Universal Championship

The Big Dog left no room for interpretation when he made his shocking return at SummerSlam: He wants the Universal Championship. But to get it, Roman Reigns will have to go through two of the most powerful and demented forces in all of WWE as he challenges new champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt and “The Monster” Braun Strowman in a massive No Holds Barred Triple Threat Match. Wyatt had just won the title a week ago in the main event of SummerSlam, but Reigns wasted no time after the titanic title tilt to Spear his way right into the Universal Championship picture, leaving both men lying after an intense assault and hoisting the Universal Title high. Before last SmackDown I kinda thought that it's way too early to take the title off of "The Fiend", but after I watched SmackDown and saw that Reigns is now aligned with Paul Heyman I have no doubts about the end of the match. As Reigns said to end the show: "I will be at Payback on Sunday, that is a promise. I will be in the Triple Threat Match, WRECK EVERYONE AND LEAVE, that is a guarantee. And I will win back my Universal Championship, that I never lost in the first place. THAT IS NOT JUST A PREDICTION, THAT'S A SPOILER!"

Prediction: Roman Reigns pins Strowman to win the Universal Championship

Those are my predictions for the Payback PPV. I really want to watch it LIVE, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay awake. There's lots of garbage matches on the card, which will come up first and they'll make me drowsy. The matches I'm most interested in are:

Universal Championship match

Women's Tag Team Championship

Kieth Lee vs. Orton

and maybe The Mysterio Family vs. Rollins and Murphy

See you again for the Payback Review.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

WWE Payback 2020 Review

The Riott Squad def. The IIconics (1/1)
Ruby was isolated into The IIconics' corner and took all the beating. Teased a little misunderstanding between The Riott Squad, but Liv Morgan got the hot tag. After a Double Knees and a Riott Kick, Ruby pinned Billie Kay to pick up the win.

Bobby Lashley def. United States Champion Apollo Crews (2/2)
It was brute force vs. agility. Lashley took the advantage in the start, but later the momentum shifted in favor of Crews. Crews delivered an amazing frog splash from which Lashley kicked-out in the last possible moment. MVP and Benjamin didn't interfered as much as I thought. Lashley hit the Dominator and then locked the Full Nelson, as Crews didn't have what to do, but tapping out. So Lashley won the United States Championship and celebrated with MVP and Benjamin in the ring, as Crews tried an attack and promised to take his title back.

Big E def. Sheamus (3/3)
Sheamus targeted Big E's leg, preparing later for the Clover Leaf. Very good technical match, I'm little surprised. Big E tried to fight back, but because of the leg, Sheamus countered every attempt. Sheamus locked the Clover Leaf, but Big E got to the ropes. They are creating something special, I really didn't expect such a match from these two. Sheamus went for the Brogue Kick, but Big E countered into a Powerbomb and then delivered the Big Ending for the 3-count. Big E's singles push is continuing strong.

Matt Riddle def. King Corbin (3/4)
Corbin began strong, as he delivered a clothesline before the match even starting. The match is taking too long. Riddle won, BS, he's a joke. If you want to make something out of him, change his theme and give him a new attire. There's no way I'll take him serious, he's a f**king joke.

Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax def. Women's Tag Team Champions Bayley & Sasha Banks (4/5)
Bayley and Sasha worked very hard to make this match look amazing. They worked as a well oiled machine, can't say the same for Baszler & Jax. This match do deserve to be watched again, as we got amazing inside and outside ring performance. We had some fast pace moves, that added to the awesomeness and last but not least, we again got an amazing act from "The Role Models". The champions did amazing work, but was not enough against the pure power of their opponents. The end was amazing, as Baszler tapped out both Sasha & Bayley, having them locked up in submission techniques at the same time. Let's see how losing the Tag Team titles will affect the relationship of Banks and Bayley.

Keith Lee def. Randy Orton (4/6)
It was a short match, I can't believe that Lee defeated Orton clean. It seems that Orton was OK to give the rub to Lee, which is great, because Orton's credibility is not hurt and Keith Lee does needed a big win as a welcome to the red brand. Maybe he'll go straight to a feud with The Hurt Business and the new United States Champion or for now will stay in the main picture around the WWE Champion.

Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio def. Seth Rollins & Murphy (5/7)
Dominik does look better and better after every match. Great teamwork from both teams, as every match with Rollins is a masterpiece. The match went through the normal tag match booking, as the heels took advantage on Dominik by isolating him in their corner. Rey got the hot tag and shit happened all around the ring. Amazing ending sequence where we saw Murphy kicking Rollins in the head by accident. After that Dominik hit Murphy with 619 and a frog splash to pin him and win the match.

Roman Reigns def. Universal Champion "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman (6/8)
Greatly booked match. "The Fiend" came to the ring and was immediately attacked by Strowman. The match began with these two brawling with no Reigns to be seen. Wyatt and Strowman brawled on the outside, breaking the announcement table. They went up the ramp, where Strowman tackled Wyatt and they both crashed on few tables. Strowman then dragged Wyatt back to the ring and climbed up the turnbuckle, but Wyatt caught him and superplexed him to the mat, breaking the ring in the process. While they were lying on the mat, Reigns' music hit and he came out with Heyman, signed the contract for the match and entered the ring. Reigns tried to pin both Wyatt and Strowman, but they kicked out. Reigns grabbed a steel chair and hit Strowman a couple of times, then moved his focus to "The Fiend". Reigns swung with the chair, but "The Fiend" caught him with the Mandible claw. To counter, Reigns kicked Wyatt in the nuts and then Speared Strowman for the three count. Reigns is our NEW Universal Champion, week after "The Fiend" won it. It wasn't really a match, but a segment just to put the title on Reigns. I'd love if the match started normally and build up to a more satisfying finish, but it looks like that Reigns is now a sneaky heel. Vince is so happy at this moment!

Except wanting to see, how Reigns and Heyman will work in the near future, I'm also eager to see where Bayley and Banks path will go, after losing the Tag titles.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

Finally at SmackDown, Bayley turned on Sasha.

Bayley and Sasha were set to face the NEW Women's Tag Team Champions Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler as their rematch from Payback. The match was better comparing it with their Payback one, but the finish was bad to the one at the PPV. Banks hit her knee at the ring post, injuring it and then it was targeted by Baszler. Banks played it pretty well, as I started sympathizing her. The match ended when Nia Jax cross bodied both Banks and Bayley and pinned them to retain the titles. After the match, EMT staff were in the ring, trying to help Sasha, but she sent them off. Bayley tried to help her stand up and then kicked her in the head. The post-match assault continued on the outside, by Bayley hitting Banks' knee in the steel steps and returned her in the ring. With a steel chair in hand, Bayley continued hitting the leg and knee and then put the chair around Banks' head and neck and jumped on top of it from the ring post. WWE finally pulled to trigger and separated "The Golden Role Models" with Banks on the receiving end. Now I hope, that Banks will be out at least for a month or two to sell the injury and then will return with her previous hair color and her previous "face" theme song. WWE please do this right, this is one of the best storylines you're having at the moment, don't screw it up with having Sasha return next week or two. The pop will be amazing when she returns and confronts Bayley.

ndArXXj.jpg

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

• 3 weeks later...

WWE Clash of Champions 2020 Results

SmackDown Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Nakamura def. Lucha House Party

Sami Zayn def. Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy & AJ Styles

RAW Women's Champion Asuka def. Zelina Vega

United States Champion Bobby Lashley def. Apollo Crews

RAW Tag Team Champions The Street Profits def. Andrade & Angel Garza

RAW Women's Champion Asuka def. SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley via DQ

WWE Champion Drew McIntyre def. Randy Orton

Universal Champion Roman Reigns def. Jey Uso

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tonight is WWE Hell in a Cell. The TV program got a bit boring in the previous weeks and I haven't watched any of the shows. It's been 4 weeks since Clash of Champions, so let's see what's happening in all of the championship feuds, and see how have things changed after the WWE Draft.

RAW (before the Draft):

In the WWE Championship feud, McIntyre is still feuding with Orton for a third month now. The feud is still alive as Orton will challenge for the title at the Hell in a Cell PPV.

Seth Rollins continued his feud with the Mysterio Family, but slowly his disciple Murphy turned against him, as Murphy had affection toward Rey's daughter Aaliyah. Murphy did fully turn face on October 5th episode of RAW, when Rollins attacked him with a kendo stick.

Aleister Black and Kevin Owens feuded for a while. Owens defeated Black on three different occasions - on September 14th episode of RAW, on September 28th episode of RAW (via DQ) and on the October 12th episode of RAW in a No Disqualification match. Both afterwards were drafter to SmackDown. 

SmackDown (before the Draft):

The feud between the samoans, Roman Reigns & Jey Uso, is continuing, as Reigns challenged Jey to a Hell in a Cell match, which Uso accepted.

Otis is feuding with The Miz & John Morrison over the Money in the Bank briefcase, as The Miz issued a sue order for battery, wanting to strip Otis of the briefcase.

Bayley - Sasha Banks feud is raging on. After Bayley's assault on Sasha, The Boss was kept off of TV for a few weeks. On Banks' first night back, she challenged Bayley for the SmackDown Women's Championship, but the Role Model got herself disqualified, after hitting Banks with a steel chair.

WWE Draft:

To RAW: Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado, “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Charlotte Flair, Braun Strowman, Matt Riddle, Jeff Hardy, RETRIBUTION, Keith Lee, Alexa Bliss, Elias, Lacey Evans, Sheamus, Nikki Cross, The 24/7 Champion R-Truth, Dabba-Kato, Titus O’Neil, Peyton Royce, Akira Tozawa, Lana, Riddick Moss, Arturo Ruas, WWE Champion Drew McIntyre, RAW Women's Champion Asuka, The Hurt Business, AJ Styles, Naomi, Women's Tag Team Champions Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler, Ricochet, Mandy Rose, The Miz & John Morrison, SmackDown Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods (so they become RAW Tag Team Champions), Dana Brooke, Angel Garza, Humberto Carrillo, Tucker, Drew Gulak

To SmackDown: Shorty G, SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley, RAW Tag Team Champions The Street Profits (so they become SmackDown Tag Team Champions), Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens, Lars Sullivan, King Corbin, Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, Apollo Crews, Carmella, Aleister Black, Natalya, The Riott Squad, Universal Champion Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Sasha Banks, Bianca Belair, Jey Uso, Dominik & Rey Mysterio, Big E, "Mr. Money in the Bank" Otis, Murphy, Kalisto

RAW (after the Draft):

After weeks of transformation, Alexa Bliss finally joined "The Fiend", turning heel in the process, as on the October 12th episode of RAW, both Bliss & Wyatt attacked Andrade & Zelina Vega with double Sister Abigail. On the October 19th episode of RAW (the go-home show for Hell in a Cell), RETRIBUTION tried to attack Wyatt & Bliss, while they were on the ring, but the lights went out and they disappeared. Maybe that's the start of a feud between RETRIBUTION and "The Fiend".

Elias started a feud with Jeff Hardy on the October 12th episode of RAW, where The Charismatic Enigma was on the verge of winning a Triple Threat Match, but was pinned after a hit from Elias.

SmackDown (after the Draft):

Seth Rollins and Murphy's feud is contining on SmackDown, as on the season premier, Murphy faked an alliance with Seth against Dominik & Rey Mysterio, but ended attacking Rollins. On October 23rd episode of SmackDown, Rollins defeated Murphy, after the bell “The SmackDown Savior” continued his assault on his former disciple with a kendo stick, but Mysterio Family (Rey, Mysterio and Aaliyah) came for the rescue.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

WWE Hell in a Cell 2020

AeLoTu7.png

Predictions:

sVb5sCG.jpg

Mr. Money in the Bank Otis vs. The Miz

Singles Match for the Money in the Bank contract

The whole story around the Money in the Bank contract was made like a comic act, not to be taken seriously. Miz & Morrison stealing two times the wrong briefcase was funny. Тhe improvised case in court was hilarious as well. Even Otis disguised as El Gran Gordo was able to pin The Miz at the last RAW. Тaking into account that The Miz, John Morrison and Tucker were drafted to RAW, only Otis stayed on SmackDown, I think Otis could cash-in the briefcase on Sami Zayn for the Intercontinental Championship.

Prediction: Otis

rBZYnOZ.jpg

Jeff Hardy vs. Elias

Singles Match

Elias has just returned to WWE TV, after releasing his latest album "Universal Truth". It's great time to give him a push after his absent and mostly that Hardy took the upper-hand at the go-home show of RAW. I think that Elias would win and maybe sing another song from his new album.

Prediction: Elias

xXKhbEn.jpg

SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

Hell in a Cell Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship

This feud was slowly build for over an year. Were best friends, now bitter enemies, Bayley and Sasha are set to clash inside Hell in a Cell. Generally, Hell in a Cell matches are used to end feuds, but it looks like this one will ignite it. This is just their second match, after The Boss returned from an injury, as the first one ended with a DQ. This feud is yet to be built to greater heights, as giving the title to Banks right here will feel a little cheap. The feud must become more personal and more emotional and only then Banks should win the title, plus at Survivor Series we could get Asuka vs. Bayley. No matter the outcome of the match, it will not disappoint.

Prediction: Bayley

iJe774I.jpg

WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton

Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship

So far, McIntyre had Orton beaten two times - at SummerSlam and at Clash of Champions. At SummerSlam, McIntyre won with a roll-up and at Clash of Champions, he won after interference from WWE Legends (Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Big Show and Christian). This must be their blow-off match to end the feud. If Orton wins, they will have another match and this feud will have no end. Looking a month in the future, at Survivor Series we could get McIntyre vs. Reigns, which should be an amazing match as well.

Prediction: Drew McIntyre

qsE6nlm.jpg

Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs. Jey Uso

Hell in a Cell "I Quit" Match for the Universal Championship

Nothing really to talk or speculate about this one. Both Jey and Roman are having fun working together (not keyfabe) and after this match, Jey will be forced to acknowledge Reigns as The Tribal Chief and soon enough both Jimmy and Jey will turn heels and will join forces with Reigns to form a stable.

Prediction: Roman Reigns

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion