website statistics

Weightlifting IWF Junior World Championships 2019

Totallympics

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.iwf.net/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2019/05/START-LIST_SUVA2019.pdf

Start list of junior weightlifting world championship in Fiji , The biggest highlight here is that China will send a very descent team based on entries in men's side and a very strong team in women's side , but ofc it's only initial entries that will change , Egypt will send a team of 6 lifters i think our biggest chances based on what i saw in last African championship will be in men's -89 and women's -71 kg 

3 hours ago, thepharoah said:

https://www.iwf.net/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2019/05/START-LIST_SUVA2019.pdf

Start list of junior weightlifting world championship in Fiji , The biggest highlight here is that China will send a very descent team based on entries in men's side and a very strong team in women's side , but ofc it's only initial entries that will change , Egypt will send a team of 6 lifters i think our biggest chances based on what i saw in last African championship will be in men's -89 and women's -71 kg 

Indonesia competing is amazing, I thought the officials don't know where Fiji is :p

3 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Chinese team is very strong as usual. The entry totals are way below, 70-80kgs below personal best in some categories. For example Li Wenwen lifted 322 in recent Asian championships is +87kg W. Here her entry total in 255 kg :p

Edited by Fly_like_a_don

21 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Chinese team is very strong as usual. The entry totals are way below, 70-80kgs below personal best in some categories. For example Li Wenwen lifted 322 in recent Asian championships is +87kg W. Here her entry total in 255 kg :p

The provisional entry doesn't matter at all. and China has a history of putting very low entries just for fun. they will fix it later

btw there are lots of Iranian names on that list. but it seems most of them are not going to Fiji ! our WL federation can't afford such a long and costly trip to Fiji. it will be only 2-3 weightlifters from Iran and even that's not a sure thing. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...