website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

20 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Mexican men will compete in every apparatus final :thumbup:

Great result compared to the fiasco experienced last night by our women.

Sorry to bother you again @thiago_simoes, but what do you think will be their prospects?

De Luna and Corral Barron are your best chances for a medal. I'm surprised with the level of Baron right now, and fourth place for your team is FANTASTIC.

56 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Come on Leru almost fell on his ass in his second vault and gets an 8.000 note on execution :hairpull: What a joke!

But, let me for @thiago_simoes opinion.

Fair score. If he really didn't fall, he loses only 0.5 for a deep landing, instead of 1.0 for a fall.

I believe Black :CAN has won the all-around. @thiago_simoes I think :BRA got bronze, which wasn’t expected...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I believe Black :CAN has won the all-around. @thiago_simoes I think :BRA got bronze, which wasn’t expected...

Yes, totally unexpected. Eaker had two falls, which is almost unbelievable. This gives me hope for a gold medal of floor for Flávia.

8 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Gold ans silver for Brazil :clap:

Well played Canada, congratulations on your bronze :thumbup:

Another unexpected medal! If anybody had told me Brazil would have 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze in two all-around events, I would have laughed so hard! Amazing day!