website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i don't want to host  , the 5 continents should have the same chance

you have copied this rule from eurovisoin , SHAME

But if the country X have a good song it'll win. Now is inaignificat if the country X is in Asia, Africa ot Europe.

Edited by Gianlu33

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

no !!it's not possible ,the winner is always in europe

so the host is europe forever

But why? :lol: If Algeria have a good song Algeria will win. This isn't a big plot against Africa or against another continent

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

But why? :lol: If Algeria have a good song Algeria will win. This isn't a big plot against Africa or against another continent

some users vote for their friends and for the singer they know

in the last contest many users voted for "NEK" because he is one celebrity not because the song was the best

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

some users vote for their friends and for the singer they know

in the last contest many users voted for "NEK" because he is one celebrity not because the song was the best

But it isn't right :lol: I spend a lot of my times for rank all song according their quality and not according to neightborders and a it's the same for a lot of user

Edited by Gianlu33

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

But it isn't right :lol: I spend a lot of my times for rank all song according their quality and not according to neightborders and a it's the same for a lot of user

okay what if we apply this rule for the olympic games : USA is always the winner so USA is always the host

will you accept that ????????

Edited by bestmen

11 minutes ago, bestmen said:

okay what if we apply this rule for the olympic games : USA is always the winner so USA is always the host

will you accept that ????????

You can compare the Olympic whit a song event, they have two different reason to exist.

The Olympic Games were born for developing peace between peoples and TISC was born for a fun reason.

Second point, in TISC we haven't always the same winner; if Slovakia will host the contest it's different if the same contest will host to Germany by Spain

Edited by Gianlu33

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

You can compare the Olympic whit a song event, they have two different reason to exist.

The Olympic Games were born for developing peace between peoples and TISC was born for a fun reason.

Second point, in TISC we haven't always the same winner; if Slovakia will host the contest it's different if the same contest will host to Germany by Spain

yes we can compare ,it's an international event

you said slovakia germany spain , so only europe

other continents will never host

it's cheating

2 hours ago, vinipereira said:

There's not much of a difference, really, but we have to draw the line somewhere. If the Open contest allowed songs from the previous year (let's say, from 2014), I'm pretty sure most people would pick songs from that year, simply because they have a much better chance to win than an older tune - unless is a powerhouse hit like "Zombie". This way, it wouldn't be really distinguishable from the Annual contest. That, I think, was the thought behind the creation of this rule.

You're right I guess that was the reason behind the rule.

1. B

I'm not 100% sure on this rule, that's why I would love to have another contest like that to see how it goes.

2. A

As it was mentioned before, there were a couple of times that the winner of the contest has not accepted to host and therefore there were bids on who would host the contest.

But perhaps it would be interesting to try with 1 contest that the winner has the right to host it and the other could be about bids to host it, I don't know :p