website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Damn, how come nobody remembered this song last year?

It would have been the perfect official anthem of the TOISC 2020. :lol:@heywoodu

What on earth is this piece of 'music' :d  I would rather give up watching sports for the rest of my life :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...

Just to give you all an update, we are still looking for a host for the upcoming TISC Open 2021. Serbia were unable to fulfil the hosting duties so we are currently waiting on news from the runner up of TISC Open 2020, Canada, for their confirmation if they will host or decline.

If Canada decline we will ask Malta and after that if we still don’t have a host we will open up bidding.

I will give Canada another few days to respond and after that we will move to the next candidate.

Just a quick update on the search to find the TISC 2021 Open host. Canada has now also declined the hosting rights and Malta now has the chance to take up the hosting duties or to decline the invitation.

The invitation was sent to the Maltese delegation on August 31st so if no response is received by Tuesday, 7th September we will open up the bidding process. Unfortunately time is not on our side to get the contest staged in the usual window so we need to act quickly if we can get the contest scheduled before the end of the year.

Unfortunately no response has been received by the Maltese delegation which means we must open up the bidding process for any parties interested in hosting the upcoming TISC Open 2021.

Anyone interested in hosting the contest, please post your interest to host on this thread by Wednesday 15th, September, 21:00 GMT.

After this time, if we have more than one bid, we will perform a random draw to determine the host using the process outlined in the TISC rules.

Let’s hope we receive at least one bid so we can save this edition :( 

8 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I would be really surprised if we won't have any bids, we had 3 the last time and now co-hosts are allowed. 

Yes I hope at least there will be one bid :d 

Though I have had to rush the process more than usual this time as I am trying to make sure the contest will be held in time by the end of the year.

On 9/8/2021 at 2:56 AM, rybak said:

Previously @Olympian1010 and @Dnl were interested in hosting TISC. Maybe they will have again intentions to host contest :mumble:

Well I’m In for Hosting though I might need some help with some of the things but overall I’m in:thumbup: