website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

• 1 month later...

No worries, I'm starting preparations at the end of the month and have already been in touch with our Grand Master from Ireland :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 01/08/2020 at 15:58, Agger said:

So uhm... Denmark may be in danger of losing out of future editions of TISC as all Danish music has been withdrawn from youtube :mumble:

There's always other music streaming platforms, I think everybody would be willing to accomodate such an issue.

Discussions have been going on, and there is one major candidate to host the event. I don't think it will change, I just have to check hotel availability in the cities and (mostly) towns around.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!