website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

17 hours ago, dcro said:

What about non-IOC members like Macao and Faroe Islands?

Since it is a TISC Special with the aim of representing the world then yes we can allow those. And for other TISC events we will continue with the current rules for those events.

So maybe I will update the list to include all member nations of World Athletics? It seems like one of the most extensive lists and we have to draw the line somewhere. If there is still another nation or territory outside of that which you want to use, we can discuss that of course.

37 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Since it is a TISC Special with the aim of representing the world then yes we can allow those. And for other TISC events we will continue with the current rules for those events.

So maybe I will update the list to include all member nations of World Athletics? It seems like one of the most extensive lists and we have to draw the line somewhere. If there is still another nation or territory outside of that which you want to use, we can discuss that of course.

Yes, I believe World Athletics should cover it. Maybe also Norfolk Island and Falkland Islands (regular participants at the Commonwealth Games, not sure if members of WA).

Additionally, Antarctica could be eligible as well. :p

#banbestmen

39 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yes, I believe World Athletics should cover it. Maybe also Norfolk Island and Falkland Islands (regular participants at the Commonwealth Games, not sure if members of WA).

Yeah Norfolk Islands are a member of World Athletics. We can also add Falkland Islands too then :yes

42 minutes ago, dcro said:

I also added St. Helena :d 

34 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

New Caledonia and Tahiti? 

Tahiti is covered by French Polynesia. But I will add the following: New Caledonia, Mayotte, Réunion, Martinique and St.Pierre et Micquelon. There could be some others I'm forgetting but again if there is some other you want to choose we can discuss it too.

5 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Tahiti is covered by French Polynesia. But I will add the following: New Caledonia, Mayotte, Réunion, Martinique and St.Pierre et Micquelon. There could be some others I'm forgetting but again if there is some other you want to choose we can discuss it too.

Tokelau is missing, but that's it, I think.

#banbestmen