website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

On 13/09/2017 at 04:31, konig said:

At last!!, a song in Lithuanian....i think i never listen your language.

Well, a song in Lithuanian was already present in two editions before :d It would be disappointing if you participated in them and didn't hear our language :p

15 minutes ago, konig said:

:lol:, probably i didnt participate because i will remember that :cool:

Sninga was the Lithuanian song in the first edition and you definitely were not present for that edition.... not sure if you were there for TISC Annual 2015 where they presented Tik Žmogus. Either way, you will find them here in the TISC history thread if you are interested:

Edited by OlympicIRL

29 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Sninga was the Lithuanian song in the first edition and you definitely were not present for that edition.... not sure if you were there for TISC Annual 2015 where they presented Tik Žmogus. Either way, you will find them here in the TISC history thread if you are interested:

Thanks a lot!!, in 2015 i was here...its strange but i dont remember this song :(, my memory is failing.

• 2 months later...

To Infinity And Beyond…

number_10_neon400.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to a brand new TISC dedicated website!

TISC movement is approaching its 10th edition jubilee, which will be held in Brazil at the first half of 2018. With that in mind, it was time to introduce a new, fresh and exciting feature – TISC’s very own News Site. Launched quite spontaneously on November 26th, 2017, this website is looking to become one of the hotspots of TISC celebrations.

Right now TISC-News offers several sections:

• News – In this section you’ll be able to read everything you need to know about TISC, but also much more than that. It’s reserved for general news, news about the upcoming contest(s), bidding news, interviews, synopsies, stats and trivia, etc.
  • Stats – In this section you’ll be able to look into the statistics of TISC contest. As of now, the results of all of the previous contest can be found there. This section will get expanded over time.
  • Opinions – Every user will be encouraged to express his/her own opinions once in a while. It can be about absolutely anything TISC related, such as your favorite TISC moment, your favorite contest, music genres you’d like to see, rule changes you propose, contest reviews and so on.
  • About – Short description of TISC, recommended for newcomers.
    • Rules – General rules can be consulted here in PDF format.
    • Testimonials – We encourage you to write your own testimony about TISC in general. Two randomly selected testimonials will be displayed at the home page at any given time.
    • Contact – Have any questions? Feel free to contact us!

That would be all for now. We hope to see you mingling around TISC-News soon!

Go TISC!

#banbestmen