website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

so Ireland will host again ??????

It's almost certain I will open bidding to other users who want the opportunity to host TISC. I will announce it soon so anyone interested can already think about putting their name in the hat. I am unsure as of now how to decide the host if there are multiple bidders who want to do so.... probably another game of chance like the one in which Denmark won the Golden Ticket to host TISC Annual 2015.

Edited by OlympicIRL

1 hora atrás, OlympicIRL disse:

It's almost certain I will open bidding to other users who want the opportunity to host TISC. I will announce it soon so anyone interested can already think about putting their name in the hat. I am unsure as of now how to decide the host if there are multiple bidders who want to do so.... probably another game of chance like the one in which Denmark won the Golden Ticket to host TISC Annual 2015.

Hum, why not doing a bid using the TISC classification? That is, if not Ireland, then Mexico, then Canada, etc.

(it's a suggestion :) 

And also because they deserve it, and it would be fun to see this organized outside Europe :p)

Just now, kungshamra71 said:

Hum, why not doing a bid using the TISC classification? That is, if not Ireland, then Mexico, then Canada, etc.

And also because they deserve it, and it would be fun to see this organized outside Europe :p)

That was how we used to do it in the very beginning, we worked down through the classification. But one year the top 5 or 6 all declined so it was decided to open up hosting to anyone who was interested and to hold a random selection process. I don't mind how we decide as long as it is amicable and it's nice that we now have a situation where many are interested in hosting :)

1 hour ago, kungshamra71 said:

I'd support this :p

3 godziny temu, OlympicIRL napisał:

I would want bid too :) 

11 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Wow, great news :)

All this interest makes me sure that it's the right time to make the announcement that TISC Open 2017 is open for bidding! :cheer:

Croatia waited for the official announcement. We are submitting our bid as of now. :)

#banbestmen