website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

Mexican song is already chosen. Probaby not a winner, but a personal favorite.

Inside sources say that there are chances that Mexico 2020 participant announcement might even happen sooner than the host venue announcement :old:

dare to comment on that? :p

Just now, Werloc said:

Inside sources say that there are chances that Mexico 2020 participant announcement might even happen sooner than the host venue announcement :old:

dare to comment on that? :p

The Mexican TISC committee will not reveal the chosen song as a sign of respect to the host. 

Just letting you all know, the picks for this year's Open and next year's Annual are done.

Just now, mrv86 said:

The Mexican TISC committee will not reveal the chosen song as a sign of respect to the host. 

Just letting you all know, the picks for this year's Open and next year's Annual are done.

Are you that confident that Mexico is not going to produce another beautifully amazing song in the following 6 months, that you've already locked in 2021? :p

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Are you that confident that Mexico is not going to produce another beautifully amazing song in the following 6 months, that you've already locked in 2021? :p

As things go since 2016, beautiful Mexican songs are an odd thing, so the pick is 99.99% sure.

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

As things go since 2016, beautiful Mexican songs are an odd thing, so the pick is 99.99% sure.

I thought I was sure about my annual pick, but it's not going to come out till 2021-22ish, so I have all of the options in the world (Lithuania) now.