website statistics

Athletics IAAF Diamond League 2019

Totallympics

My fantasy captain won in a meet record, so that's good :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

That first 50m of Coleman :bowdown:

That second 50m of Lyles :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Again those awful Diamond League graphics and even worse this year as they block out the screen during events like 400m and 400m hurdles :facepalm:

Yeah what the flying fuck were those 'splits' with 8.x, 9.x, 10.x? :lol: 

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah what the flying fuck were those 'splits' with 8.x, 9.x, 10.x? :lol: 

Exactly, we just don’t need them, at all. And even if we did, why put them in a part of the screen where it blocks out half the lanes for the first 200m. Grrrrrr!!

Plus they are ugly and unreadable too :d 

11 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Exactly, we just don’t need them, at all. And even if we did, why put them in a part of the screen where it blocks out half the lanes for the first 200m. Grrrrrr!!

Plus they are ugly and unreadable too :d 

And I found myself missing literally half the races (because then they suddenly disappeared) because it is so damn distracting :mad:

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And I found myself missing literally half the races (because then they suddenly disappeared) because it is so damn distracting :mad:

Totally distracting. For any race that short, you are wanting to look at the race only and the stats can come afterwards. Get the f out with those split stats when we are trying to watch the race :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Swewi said:

”I’ve thown 73 meters in training”, says Daniel Ståhl before tomorrows Diamond league in stockholm!

Well and I'm pretty sure Barshim jumped higher than 2,45m, the trick is to do it when it actually counts :p