website statistics

Summer Olympics Games 2020 Opening Ceremony Flag Bearers

3 hours ago, Agger said:

I really don't get why they mention those two specific teams. Men's handball could have at least one potential flag bearer but play even earlier than the football team.

Personally I would pick Rissveds and Salminen thoug Sofia Mattson and Peder Fredricson could do it as well.

I agree. They could have mentioned the men’s handball team. But I doubt it will be anyone from them too. 

Nice picks btw. :)

On 19/07/2021 at 11:05, Agger said:

Personally I would pick Rissveds

This would be so awesome. The more people outside of mountainbiking and/or Sweden can hear about her, the better. True inspiration.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Screenshot_2021-07-20-06-07-11-86.png

Jamaica clearly does not go with the Chinese and Vietnamese 'They have to be tall' rule by choosing the Pocket Rocket :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

According to wiki, :USA  flag bearers are Kevin Durant(Basketball) and Katie Ledecky(Swimming). Chinese media widely reported this news from Wikipedia. Can anyone confirm this?

I doubt. They usually pick "less known sports athletes" as flag bearers, well except Phelps, but that was for another reason