website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

6 hours ago, ScottishJack said:

???, is mate not used in the states

I’ve only ever heard one person use it (when not doing a terrible Aussie or Scottish impression), and he was Hispanic.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...

Yes! Scored some more tickets in today’s sale. Softball prelims (hoping for a USA matchup), but better yet, Taekwondo finals! I’m so happy, I’ve wanted Taekwondo tickets badly. I’ll see the final rounds of the women’s -67Kg and men’s -80kg.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yes! Scored some more tickets in today’s sale. Softball prelims (hoping for a USA matchup), but better yet, Taekwondo finals! I’m so happy, I’ve wanted Taekwondo tickets badly. I’ll see the final rounds of the women’s -67Kg and men’s -80kg.

How long will you be in Tokyo?

1 hour ago, bmo said:

How long will you be in Tokyo?

Fly in: July 21

Sapporo: July 23/23

Tokyo: July 24 - Aug 2

Fly Out: August 3

Layover: Vienna (All Night 6PM-11AM)

Fly In: August 4

At this point, these are the sports I’ll be at: Canoe Slalom, Football, Handball, Softball, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Archery, Athletics, Taekwondo, Basketball 3x3, Equestrian, Weightlifting, and Rugby Sevens.

Looking to get one more sport. Probably either Badminton, Table Tennis, BMX, or Judo.

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Fly in: July 21

Sapporo: July 23/23

Tokyo: July 24 - Aug 2

Fly Out: August 3

Layover: Vienna (All Night 6PM-11AM)

Fly In: August 4

I’m jealous!!!! I will be doing the same thing in 8 years though.

8 minutes ago, bmo said:

I’m jealous!!!! I will be doing the same thing in 8 years though.

If I’m still around, you might be able to crash :d

I´m on 25 tickets for 16 different sports.

Only one slot to fill if I stretch it.Men´s Hockey Semifinal morning match.

Could possibly be persuaded to buy a ticket for Sarah Sjöström swimming final on the 30 of July..but that is definetly it.

• 2 weeks later...

We lost a member of my planning group. We had just celebrated passing 400 members when the news broke. Apparently he was hit by a car while he was out on a run. Now, we’re trying to help his widow figure out how to get the money back from the tickets, to how to sell them, and it’s just so depressing. It just underlines how lucky those of us able to attend the games are :(

• 2 weeks later...