website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yes, just volunteers for now. Tickets will probably go on sale in 2026. Good luck, probably a higher demand than Tokyo.

Thank you! 2026 is a long way away...

49 minutes ago, bmo said:

Thank you! 2026 is a long way away...

So was Tokyo2020 9 years ago :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to buy Olympic tickets in the US has to be the most stressful thing I’ve tried to do in my life. Why all these mofos want to go the Olympics now? 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

39 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Trying to buy Olympic tickets in the US has to be the most stressful thing I’ve tried to do in my life. Why all these mofos want to go the Olympics now? 

How many in your group are attending mate ?

27 minutes ago, ScottishJack said:

Dos

27 minutes ago, ScottishJack said:

Also, your use of “mate” confirms your Scottishness.

I’m getting laid tonight! :woohoo:

Managed to get Athletics tickets for a morning prelim, but damn the event lineup is good for the value.

Edited by Olympian1010

16 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m getting laid tonight! :woohoo:

Managed to get Athletics tickets for a morning prelim, but damn the event lineup is good for the value.

Events in the session: Men’s 3000m Steeplechase Round 1, Men’s High Jump Q, Men’s Discus Q, Women’s 800m Round 1, Men’s 400mm Hurdles Round 1, Women’s 100m Round 1