website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

47 minutes ago, hckosice said:

If I am not wrong, I remember him saying he´ll not be in Tokyofor the second part of the games.

I would have been at the 20km originally (even if Toth didn’t race it), but now that it’s in Sapporo (maybe?), I won’t be.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

@Jan Linha Did you end up getting any tickets, or might you wait for Beijing 2022 now?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@Jan Linha Did you end up getting any tickets, or might you wait for Beijing 2022 now?

Hey I have not bought any but spotted few events. I will probably buy few next week and still have source that might provide me some tix next year after arrival. I already purchased an affordable hotel and going to buy tix and flight soon. Beijing is priority No. 1. I live in China, by 2022 it is gonna be 7 years and I wanna fight for being a torchbearer as I have strong connections to China right now. 

Just now, Jan Linha said:

Hey I have not bought any but spotted few events. I will probably buy few next week and still have source that might provide me some tix next year after arrival. I already purchased an affordable hotel and going to buy tix and flight soon. Beijing is priority No. 1. I live in China, by 2022 it is gonna be 7 years and I wanna fight for being a torchbearer as I have strong connections to China right now. 

Yep, I’ve already put my name in the jar for LA2028. As a international sports fans, it’s a great time to live in China. China will host the 2020 Asian Beach Games, 2021 Summer Universiade, (maybe/supposedly) 2021 Asian Winter Games, 2022 Asian Games, 2022 Asian Para Games, and 2025 World Games; and all of that is after hosting the 2019 Military World Games ?

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up some Women’s Volleyball prelims tickets yesterday. Not my favorite, but my dad will be happy.

Am I still the only Totallympics member for sure going to the games? 

Pretty much ready 8 months out, which is a great feeling. Got good accommodations, flights, and some tickets. I don’t know what’s going on, but excitement finally started hitting me today.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2019 at 00:47, Olympian1010 said:

Yep, I’ve already put my name in the jar for LA2028. As a international sports fans, it’s a great time to live in China. China will host the 2020 Asian Beach Games, 2021 Summer Universiade, (maybe/supposedly) 2021 Asian Winter Games, 2022 Asian Games, 2022 Asian Para Games, and 2025 World Games; and all of that is after hosting the 2019 Military World Games ?

How do you have your name in the jar for LA 2028 already?? I am hoping to attend.

10 minutes ago, bmo said:

How do you have your name in the jar for LA 2028 already?? I am hoping to attend.

In 2017-2018 they launched their volunteer platform. They gave everyone a year to volunteer at one event, in their name, and those that did now have priority when it comes time to choose volunteers.

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

In 2017-2018 they launched their volunteer platform. They gave everyone a year to volunteer at one event, in their name, and those that did now have priority when it comes time to choose volunteers.

So this doesn’t have anything to do with tickets, just volunteers?

2 minutes ago, bmo said:

So this doesn’t have anything to do with tickets, just volunteers?

Yes, just volunteers for now. Tickets will probably go on sale in 2026. Good luck, probably a higher demand than Tokyo.