website statistics

Men's Futsal FIFA World Cup 2021

Totallympics

Iran 0-0 Argentina at half time

Zero shots on target for Iran, they barely even went to the Argentina's half :facepalm:

I'm not sure if Argentina is really trying. they had some chances but I don't think it was 100% trying. the first 10 minutes was without anything special but probably since then Argentina decided to try a bit. just a bit.

I believe Iran will come forward to equalize if Argentina somehow scores. otherwise it will finish 0-0. Iran don't want to lose but don't want to win either :d

a 2-2 would be perfect but I think Iran will be happy with this 2-1 defeat. we had a game finally after Argentina scored. the last 10 minutes was indeed interesting. I hope the God of futsal forgives this behavior because of that last 10 minutes :d because I just have a feeling that Iran will choke against Uzbekistan this time :d Iran played something like 50 official matches with Uzbekistan and won all of them but there is a first time for everything, specially when you don't respect fairplay :p

I was happy to see that goal called back in the last minute. Hate it when this behavior goes rewarded (like Spain in basketball or Brazil in volleyball in the past).

I think our team will beat Paraguay handily (Argentina is stronger and they are weaker than what they were 5/6 years ago). 

I see all the favorites winning in R16 but IMO Serbia against Portugal is clearly the biggest chance of an upset.

RFU and Morocco at quarterfinals.

Morocco reach quarterfinals for the first time.

They are at the  3rd in-a-row appearance and undefeated with  2win and 2 draw. (six matches lost  in other two  edition), and second time for an African teams at QF