website statistics

Biathlon 2019 Off Season Discussion

RobtheAggie

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

This is why we need to bring back the Winter Pan American Games. We have at least 5 countries that could compete in cross country skiing and biathlon for sure. Not to mention alpine skiing, speed skating, and figure skating.

Colombia, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, USA, Canada: cross-country

USA, Canada, Argentina, Brazil and Chile: cross-country and biathlon

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

USA, Canada ski jumping

USA nordic combined

I'll push Bruna down the hill.

Brazil: Nordic combined

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Colombia, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, USA, Canada: cross-country

USA, Canada, Argentina, Brazil and Chile: cross-country and biathlon

If the games were hosted by Whistler, Salt Lake, or Lake Placid; All the sliding sports could be contested as well. I’m so upset PanAm Sports hasn’t tried to revive the idea.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

If the games were hosted by Whistler, Salt Lake, or Lake Placid; All the sliding sports could be contested as well. I’m so upset PanAm Sports hasn’t tried to revive the idea.

Forget sliding sports, if you do that there's literally only three possible hosts :p 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Forget sliding sports, if you do that there's literally only three possible hosts :p 

Well that’s what I’m saying, should the hypothetical games go to any of those cities, sliding sports could be added to the program. If not, oh well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

Do not forget Venezuela for Cross Country!  OK, maybe they have more important things to focus on right now.

There actually have 3-4 cross country skiers. One of them would be good enough to compete at the hypothetical games.

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

There actually have 3-4 cross country skiers. One of them would be good enough to compete at the hypothetical games.

Baena? I remember he was mad as flying fuck around (I believe) the 2018 Olympics and the qualifying of a certain Tongan :p