website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Your Own Excercise Thread

Agger

48 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

Yeah definitely! I totally messed up the recovery.

The 1.29 was the peak of a long training period without races, but then 2 weeks later I ran another all out 6 km race (in 24 minutes). It was an event of my former university, so I really wanted to perform. My body wasn't quite as keen on the idea though and I could barely walk afterwards due to the achilles pains.

Yeah that was a bad idea

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...

Going for my 12km race in about an hour. Just planning to follow the 6 min pace, as it's 1 1/2 km longer than I've done before. Don't know if there's any live timing but my profile is:

https://www.sportstiming.dk/event/6032/results/2856706

Just now, Agger said:

Going for my 12km race in about an hour. Just planning to follow the 6 min pace, as it's 1 1/2 km longer than I've done before. Don't know if there's any live timing but my profile is:

https://www.sportstiming.dk/event/6032/results/2856706

Good luck :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12km in 6min pace would bring you to 1:12 hours as finish time...

Spoiler

1:07.58 it is :cheer: 

@Agger Great job :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been getting better about going to the climbing at least once a week, and I’m really hoping to see some improvement in my Climbing. Yesterday I topped a very 5.9 (maybe 5.9+), which is around a low intermediate difficulty on the Yosemite Climbing scale (different gyms/states/regions/countries use different scales). It actually was a pretty terrible night of climbing for me, but that was the route I most wanted to top, so oh well.

Here’s a picture of the route (it’s the white holds):

921A1786-0B0E-4E88-911B-D80D515EA3AB.jpeg

Green is the hand start hold, blue dots mark all valid holds, Red is the top hold

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela