website statistics

Totallympics Records and Statistics

OlympicIRL

Finally, 2019 was the most active year on record in terms of posts with a new record total of 78606 being set in 2019 (+1116 on the previous record of 2018 which was 77490).....

New Record Alert!!

Most posts in a year: 78606 2019

I was registered on the old forum as well and registered here on March 2, 2016 so one can say I'm here from the start. And my first post was in the Biathlon Discussion thread because obviously it's biathlon :lol: Gotta say I had my doubts when the old forum folded but it seems this community has survived the wipeout after all :beer:

Happy Rebirthday Totallympics :cheer:

Cheers to everyone who's been here since day 1 of the new Totallympics :cool: and to everyone who came here after that :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I remember that disastrous feeling during the Lillehammer Youth Winter Olympics when there were any Totallympics... :lol: So glad that the Totallympics project found new courage and desire to continue.

Obviously many will argue the new version is not the original Totallympics with the main focus on all results from all different sports in one place lost (honnestly I am one of them...) but different circumstances forced us to take this new path. But obviously, it is very good that our community has not died out and we are moving on.

Happy birthday Totallympics and to all our old and new Totallympians !

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Obviously many will argue the new version is not the original Totallympics

Hard to disagree with that, by definition :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

@Sindo Is there a graph with number of posts per day or something, going from - say - two years back, to now? I feel like the number of posts is absolutely massively growing recently, it's nearly impossible to keep up (and that's a good thing!) :hyper: 

52 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

@Sindo Is there a graph with number of posts per day or something, going from - say - two years back, to now? I feel like the number of posts is absolutely massively growing recently, it's nearly impossible to keep up (and that's a good thing!) :hyper: 

You can find posts statistics here: https://totallympics.com/advancedstats/posts/