website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

Day 10

Sunday February 25th, 2018

GOLD MEDAL MATCH

Result

Germany - Olympic Athlete from Russia  3-4 After Overtime (0-1, 1-0, 2-2, Overtime: 0-1)

Goals:

30. Schütz (Macek, Hager) 1:1, 54. Kahun (Mauer, Ehliz) 2:2, 57. J. Müller (Ehliz, Hördler) 3:2 - 20. Voinov (Gusev, Kaprizov) 0:1, 54. Gusev (Kaprizov) 1:2, 60. Gusev (Zub, Kaprizov) 3:3, 70. Kaprizov (Gusev, Vojnov) 3:4 OT

1. Olympic Athlete from Russia :WHT(Vasili Koshechkin, Ilya Sorokin, Igor Shestyorkin - Vladislav Gavrikov, Bogdan Kiselevich, Alexei Marchenko, Nikita Nesterov, Vyacheslav Voinov, Artyom Zub, Andrei Zubarev - Sergei Andronov, Alexander Barabanov, Pavel Datsyuk, Mikhail Grigorenko, Nikita Gusev, Ilya Kablukov, Sergei Kalinin, Kirill Kaprizov, Ilia Kovalchuk, Sergei Mozyakin, Nikolai Prokhorkin, Vadim Shipachyov, Sergei Shirokov, Ivan Telegin ),

2. Germany :GER(Danny Aus Den Birken, Dennis Endras, Timo Pielmeier - Sinan Akdag, Daryl Boyle, Christian Ehrhoff, Yannic Seidenberg, Bjorn Krupp, Jonas Muller, Frank Hordler, Moritz Muller - Brooks Macek, Markus Kink, Matthias Plachta, Frank Maurer, Patrick Reimer, Yasin Ehliz, Gerrit Fauser, Patrick Hager, Felix Schutz, Marcel Goc, Dominik Kahun, Leonhard Pfoderl, David Wolf, Marcel Noebels),

3. Canada :CAN(Justin Peters, Kevin Poulin, Ben Scrivens - Stefan Elliott, Chay Genoway, Cody Goloubef, Marc-Andre Gragniani, Chris Lee, Maxim Noreau, Mat Robinson, Karl Stollery - Rene Bourque, Gilbert Brulé, Andrew Ebbett, Quinton Howden, Chris Kelly, Rob Klinkhammer,Brandon Kozun, Maxim Lapierre, Eric O´Dell, Mason Raymond, Derek Roy, Christian Thomas, Linden Vey, Wojtek Wolski)

image.png

Finally Russia taka that gold olympic medal. Congratulation brothers  and spasibo rebyata for all that great games you give to us.

Congrats to Germany who wrote new page in ice hockey olympic history. Personaly i enjoyed entire tournament so much, so many great games

Edited by NikolaB

3 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

Congrats to Germany who wrote new page in ice hockey olympic history. Personaly i enjoyed entire tournament so much, so many great games

I've never watched so much ice hockey in my life as I watched in these Olympics alone, so it's easy to say that they were the best matches I ever saw :p But yeah, I enjoyed it a lot and it made me want to watch ice hockey a lot more :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

51 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I've never watched so much ice hockey in my life as I watched in these Olympics alone, so it's easy to say that they were the best matches I ever saw :p But yeah, I enjoyed it a lot and it made me want to watch ice hockey a lot more :cheer:

Just wait for Men's WC in Denmark. NHL players can play in that tournament ;) 

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

so, it's time for you to raise the game...:d

NHL.tv has also 4 free games a week (they are available live and on-demand, so you can still watch those past games from the early months of this season)...just need to register at their website...

p.s. however, now it's just 19.99 US $ (+ VAT, in the same percentage of your Country's "regular" VAT) for the Premium Subscription, which includes all the RS and all the Playoff games, Stanley Cup Finals included...so, it's very cheap...;)

p.p.s. welcome to the wonderful world of the Ice Hockey fans...:lol:

Just now, phelps said:

so, it's time for you to raise the game...:d

NHL.tv has also 4 free games a week (they are available live and on-demand, so you can still watch those past games from the early months of this season)...just need to register at their website...

p.s. however, now it's just 19.99 US $ (+ VAT, in the same percentage of your Country's "regular" VAT) for the Premium Subscription, which includes all the RS and all the Playoff games, Stanley Cup Finals included...so, it's very cheap...;)

p.p.s. welcome to the wonderful world of the Ice Hockey fans...:lol:

But I know that if I pay for it, I'll end up regretting it because I won't watch it eventually :lol: I'll start with checking out more games on the Dutch paid sports channel (probably 3-4 a week) :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

But I know that if I pay for it, I'll end up regretting it because I won't watch it eventually :lol: I'll start with checking out more games on the Dutch paid sports channel (probably 3-4 a week) :p 

Yes, if you already have a tv channel showing those 3/4 games a week, it would be enough to start...

only when (because it's not a question of "if", it's only about "when" :evil:) you get addicted like me and @hckosice...that's the right moment to opt for NHL.tv first...and for a good psychiatrist, then...:yikes::rofl::roflmao: