website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Just now, hckosice said:

Spain scored 99 goals until now at the WC :d who and when will score the 100th one ?

Isco. 2022.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

With every game i see, France becomes an even bigger favorite for me, hard to see them not winning it. Would a France vs. Belgium final be possible? At the moment this would be my favorite final, finally a new finalist and probably a very heated atmosphere too.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 1 Minute schrieb hckosice:

Spain scored 99 goals until now at the WC :d who and when will score the 100th one ?

Own goals included? If yes, then i would say own goal ...

From an historic perspective, Ramos or Iniesta would be the players most deserving of scoring that 100th goal for Spain.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 1 Minute schrieb dcro:

If Russia wins this, then one of :RUS:CRO:DEN:SWE:SUI:COL:ENG will be in the final. :yikes:

England in a world cup final would be shocking indeed, then us germans couldn't make fun of english football for at least 4 years ...

Has England won every world cup final they played?

Has any of those teams (except for England and Sweden) ever made a world cup final (senior level)?

This would look a lot like that last european championships, where the big teams (France, Germany, Spain, Italy) battled it out in one half and in the end Portugal, who were in the other half won the cup. This time my favorites would be Croatia and England (since Colombia without James is only half as good).

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

this WC is without taste , unexpected scores

these results depend on  Politic, Drugs, Money , Corruption, Black Magic , Prostitution , Crimes , ...etc

Especially the black magic is strong :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!