website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

8 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Spain has done nothing to win this match and they're considered a favourite to reach the final? More and more I have a feeling that Croatia will go far.

That would be so cool. Finally a really 'new' country in the final.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm cheering for Croatia, Mexico, Sweden, Switzerland, Colombia or Japan to reach the final. England and Russia as acceptable reserves :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

For me this looked more than fishy by Pique. I think i have never seen such a stupid penalty before. His hands were already down again and then he put one of them up again, almost as if he wanted to be hit.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I'm cheering for Croatia, Mexico, Sweden, Switzerland, Colombia or Japan to reach the final. England and Russia as acceptable reserves :p

Belgium will be sad.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

13 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Spain has done nothing to win this match and they're considered a favourite to reach the final? More and more I have a feeling that Croatia will go far.

I don't think so, we are like really bad in the knockout stages. One win would be a miracle.

#banbestmen

Just now, Quasit said:

Belgium will be sad.

If Belgium reaches the final and wins it in their first try, after the Netherlands lost three finals, we are never, ever going to hear the freaking end of that :lol: No thanks, they can stop at the semi finals

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Jur:

I can wait for Spain to be eliminated, so at least we can have quality and interesting matches...

What? Be a bit patriotic please :p, i would give a lot to see Germany back in the tournament again, but that won't happen. A world cup is only once every 4 years, you have to enjoy it. In addition to that i don't see how Russia instead of Spain advancing would make games more exciting. You think

a) Russia vs. Uruguay would be a more interesting match than Spain vs. Uruguay

b) Russia has more to hurt Uruguay than Spain has?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.