website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

22 minutes ago, MHSN said:

well done Korea. :yes but yeah I know people still make fun of Asian teams even when Panama lose by 6 goals.

and who says Sweden can't beat Mexico ? they did actually but I'm glad Mexico got lucky at the end. they deserved a little luck after winning 2 matches.

Exactly... Asian teams might not be the strongest, but they sure have shown better attitude and skills than many other teams.

Anyone who believed Panama and Costa Rica to have a chance in this World Cup were just fooling themselves... they trailed Mexico in both points and style at CONCACAF's final group, so they could just wish for some luck to help them find a chance against stronger teams.

Gerade eben schrieb Pavlo:

Germans looked like no fuel from the start, so strange...

Yes, basically the same in every match. On the one hand it's strange that they didn't even try, on the other hand teams like Spain or France also look completely gassed out so far.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minutę temu, OlympicsFan napisał:

Yes, basically the same in every match. On the one hand it's strange that they didn't even try, on the other hand teams like Spain or France also look completely gassed out so far.

you know what? In a way the problem looked similar to ours - like "dead on arrival", bad preparation, bad choice of team base?

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I can't speak for anyone else, but in my case it's just against their football team (definitely not against the country, as is evident for anyone who reads biathlon threads for example). One specific user has exactly 0,0 influence on me liking a team or not, nobody is that important :p

For me it wasn't even about cheering for/against a team. It was just hilarious to see defending champions go out like this.

#banbestmen

vor 4 Minuten schrieb bestmen:

back to home  wooooooooooooot autocollant-smiley-etonne.jpg Germany lost

i didn't watch the match but i told you they play like amateurs by missing tons of goals

this is the same scenario with Spain when they won the WC 2010 and failed in the 1rst round of 2014 , it happens when you keep the same players

so CROATIA WILL WIN THIS , all the rest look not stable

Now all our favorite teams are gone. First nigeria, now Germany, what's left for us to enjoy at this world cup? Should we consider France an african team and cheer for them instead?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Now all our favorite teams are gone. First nigeria, now Germany, what's left for us to enjoy at this world cup? Should we consider France an african team and cheer for them instead?

still Uruguay my 3rd team , they will be kicked by POR i guess :lol:

and of course Senegal , i'm sceptical vs COL :fingers:

so :nopompom:

What i can say to all things were saying before..........INCREDIBLE, never in my life i expect to see something like this.

I was cheering for South Korea because it was "the underdog" team and.......because Germany eliminate our team in the las 3 World Cups, so in this case will be a diferent team which make that.

I cant believe somebody of the forum hate your country........really, like much, your football team and for football reasons.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Pavlo:

you know what? In a way the problem looked similar to ours - like "dead on arrival", bad preparation, bad choice of team base?

I am sorry to say that, but in my opinion your team even on paper isn't better than Japan or Senegal, not to mention Colombia. With the german team there were tons of problems, even the friendly matches looked dreadful. In the end there were just too many problems to compensate:

- Löw's dreadful decisions

- The whole Gündogan/Özil situation

- Too many injured/out of form players

- Too much pressure/too little "hunger"

In the end this is certainly disappointing for Germany, but since 1990 Germany won 2 world cups, which no other nation than Brazil did, so as a german fan you can't ask for more. It's sad, but after the tournament noone really cares whether you lost in group stage or semifinal, only the title counts for german fans.

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

They lost by 5 goals, just like Saudi Arabia.

and you can make fun of them when they lose. but I was reading the forum during Panama-ENG match and even during that match someone was complaining about the number of Asian teams !

even Saudi Arabia wasn't that disastrous after the first match.