website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

what about Kuwait's situation ? will they disqualify Kuwait to annul their results ? because in this case Lebanon can finish 2nd with 12pts  (if they beat MYA today) ! otherwise there is no chance for 2nd placed team in this group

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

what about Kuwait's situation ? will they disqualify Kuwait to annul their results ? because in this case Lebanon can finish 2nd with 12pts  (if they beat MYA today) ! otherwise there is no chance for 2nd placed team in this group

KFA is still suspended, and the last two match are cancelled by Fifa, now need waiting the decision of FIFA Disciplinary Committee, maybe these matches will be awarded with 0-3

The both draws (AFC CUp 2019 and Q.World Cup /round 3) will be in April.

here are possible pots for the next round per FIFA future World Ranking

Pot 1: Iran, Australia

Pot 2: South Korea, Japan

Pot 3: Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan

Pot 4: UAE, China

Pot 5: Qatar, Iraq

Pot 6: Syria, Thailand

I think we won't have a group of death. and once again we can't play Australia !!! the last time we played them was 18 years ago !

Personally I prefer Japan, Uzbekistan, China, Iraq and Thailand. in our group.

Japan is stronger than Korea for sure but all football fans here are sick of playing Korea everytime ! even though we have a very good record against them recently. KSA and Uzbekistan are almost in the same level but I prefer Uzbekistan since KSA plays dirty. beside that they will make a story about playing in Iran once again.

UAE is definitely stronger than China, so I have no doubt I prefer China :d as for Qatar and Iraq, I think we prefer Iraq to take revenge for that unfair 2015 Asian Cup defeat on penalties. I wonder if Iraq continue to play its home games in Iran if they group with us !? Syria and Thailand are almost the same, Thailand is more predictable while Syria (despite all troubles they are facing) is a hard fighting team.

12 hours ago, MHSN said:

here are possible pots for the next round per FIFA future World Ranking

Pot 1: Iran, Australia

Pot 2: South Korea, Japan

Pot 3: Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan

Pot 4: UAE, China

Pot 5: Qatar, Iraq

Pot 6: Syria, Thailand

I think we won't have a group of death. and once again we can't play Australia !!! the last time we played them was 18 years ago !

Personally I prefer Japan, Uzbekistan, China, Iraq and Thailand. in our group.

Japan is stronger than Korea for sure but all football fans here are sick of playing Korea everytime ! even though we have a very good record against them recently. KSA and Uzbekistan are almost in the same level but I prefer Uzbekistan since KSA plays dirty. beside that they will make a story about playing in Iran once again.

UAE is definitely stronger than China, so I have no doubt I prefer China :d as for Qatar and Iraq, I think we prefer Iraq to take revenge for that unfair 2015 Asian Cup defeat on penalties. I wonder if Iraq continue to play its home games in Iran if they group with us !? Syria and Thailand are almost the same, Thailand is more predictable while Syria (despite all troubles they are facing) is a hard fighting team.

I think in this case the other group will be a group of death: Australia, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and Syria :d.

By the way I would pick the same group with the exception that I would prefer Syria over Thailand, just because of the weather in Thailand.