website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Missing the first match mostly because of Le Mans and MotoGP (I'll watch the 2nd half so please wait with the goals until then), missing Germany's match because we're going to a restaurant early so we're back home in time for my girlfriend to watch Brazil :d 

Still only girlfriend, where we will finally have the wedding ? c´mon, for what you are still waiting, dude ? :d

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Still only girlfriend, where we will finally have the wedding ? c´mon, for what you are still waiting, dude ? :d

Having the financial stability to live together :lol:

No worries, we'll send out invitations :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, mihamiha said:

european teams are rulling this wc so far. europe should get more places

I want more goals. Oceania should get more places, let's bring in Tuvalu and Kiribati and so on :cool:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

How with your betting history and capacities you still didn´t reach that stability yet ? how much you want ? :d

I'm almost never betting anymore because most bookmakers won't let me place more than a few euros nowadays :p (at least not on the valuable markets in small sports like biathlon/alpine skiing/athletics/swimming/cycling)

For this World Cup I only have (relatively) few bets so far, compared to previous years :p

Spoiler

aAdTWCs.png

2 hours ago, DaniSRB said:

so far this can be candidat for the worst match :d

We someday played good football game? :lol:

Only game Morocco vs Iran were worst. With this system of play if we score one goal in group we are champions lol

Edited by NikolaB

Dutch NOS:

Spoiler

FVIUFG5.png

"Costa Rica and Serbia turning it into a fun match"

What is it, candidate for the worst match as DaniSRB said or a fun match? :p