website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

6 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Congrats to Croatia , hopefully they can nake it to the final 

Actually I'm hoping they will wear their jerseys. Otherwise they might risk lots of yellows. :p

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

It was a glorious championship. Our players are weaker in individual skill than most teams, and even weaker than all Russian teams of the past. But they have a strong character. I want to say thanks to these guys for giving us hope for a miracle. Now the tournament was really strongest teams. I hope for the final Belgium - Croatia. And let the strongest win.

Denmark done.

Russia done.

England, get readyyyy!

Congrats to Croatian forum members here. This was great game. You soooo fucking deserve this semi final, and you are.much better than England. See you in grand finale. 

And yes, Luka Modrić is trully football God

1 minute ago, FC Mezhgorye said:

It was a glorious championship. Our players are weaker in individual skill than most teams, and even weaker than all Russian teams of the past. But they have a strong character. I want to say thanks to these guys for giving us hope for a miracle. Now the tournament was really strongest teams. I hope for the final Belgium - Croatia. And let the strongest win.

And you, and all Russia, must be proud on that players. First you made miracles on pitch, and second, you organise apsolutelly the best Mondial in history 

Russia is somewhat underrated, they defend very well. I would have crossed my fingers for them against any other opposition in this tournament. But we shouldn't have wasted that lead in extra time (in large part thanks to our goofy left-back) and rely on penalties again. Somewhat tempers my joy that we once again couldn't defeat our opponent from open play. Therefore I think we still have to proof something, but I doubt that we will beat England now.

Edited by Milan

Quarterfinal

Russia - Croatia 2:2 After Extra Time (1:1, 1:1), 3:4 After Penalties   

Goals: 31. Cheryshev 1:0, 115. Fernandés 2:2 - 39. Kramarić 1:1, 100. Vida 1:2

Penalties Shootout:

Smolov Missed 0:0, Dzagoev 1:1, Fernandés Missed 1:1, Ignashevich 2:2, Kuzyaev 3:3 - Brozović 0:1, Kovačić Missed 1:1, Modrić 1:2, Vida 2:3, Rakitić 3:4 

Yellow Cards:  Gazinskiy - Lovren, Strinić, Vida, Pivarić.

Officials:  Ricci – De Carvalho, Van Gasse (all BRA), 44.287 attendance

Russia:   Akinfeev - Fernandes, Kutepov, Ignashevich, Kudryashov - Zobnin, Kuzyaev - Samedov (54. Erokhin), Golovin (102. Dzagoev), Cheryshev (67. Smolov) - Dzyuba (79. Gazinskiy)

Croatia: Subašić - Vrsaljko (97. Ćorluka), Lovren, Vida, Strinić (74. Pivarić) - Rakitić, Modrić - Rebić, Kramarić (88. Kovačić), Perišić (63. Brozović) - Mandžukić