website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

47 minutes ago, lapaj said:

From 2026 there will be 48 teams. + 3 European, + 4 African, + 4 Asian teams. Do you know 4 more competitive Asian teams? Or will we see the same European and South American teams in the quarter finals?

Its Called a World Cup for a reason

11 minutos atrás, Fabinter disse:

It's always sad to be forced (unless I try to avoid this thread, but I cannot, as I am an old "jurassic" football fan) to read such offensive comments against other Nations or sportsmen: among the most zealous and biased commentators, there are OlympicFan, Bestmen, ThiagoSimoes and Heywoodu: I call them all, with a good-natured Italian expression,"pontificatori"..."Pontificatore" directly derives from the ancient Latin word "pontifex": it implies that someone is always busy in "preaching", besides being often sarcastic and sometimes offensive.

They should also remember there's always somebody much older than them who could remind them about inconvenient mishaps, caused by their Nations sportsmen or idols or indeed by their ... whole Nations and I really would not like to reply to OlympicFan with something harmful; so it would be nice that he could refrain from offending the memory of two world cup victories in a period where there were no jokes at all, couldn't he ? One thing is kidding and teasing or expressing an opinion, another thing is stating something unproved. Otherwise I (all of us, actually) could unchain a long list of facts regarding German, Netherlands, Algerian, Brazilian (and many Countries more) athletes and their respective Nations, but that would be a pity for all of us !

As a drag queen said before, "sweetheart, let's get it together before you wanna read".

As a gay man, I've been attacked numerous times by bestmen, and Sindo does nothing about it. Nothing. He's always given me the same old excuse, that it would make no difference to ban users because they can create new accounts, and for all that's worth, bestmen is still around with his questionable comments. I have my fair share of complaints about OlympicFan, but I decided to ignore him and never reply to what he writes. A few days ago, he made fun of Polish and Senegalese people in a humiliating way; curiously, he wrote a few moments ago that nasty people must lead miserable lives, what says a lot about him.

Now, I replied to his nasty comment in a way that would subvert his own logic. I am always respectful and every time I criticize the results, I present my point of view. I never refer to specific users in any way that would make them feel bad or sorry about themselves. Besides, I've been around for a long time, even before the forum moved to this new format.

You read ONE comment I make and you call me pontificatori. Well, we have a word for you in Brazilian Portuguese: cuzão.

Have a nice day.

6 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

As a drag queen said before, "sweetheart, let's get it together before you wanna read".

As a gay man, I've been attacked numerous times by bestmen, and Sindo does nothing about it. Nothing. He's always given me the same old excuse, that it would make no difference to ban users because they can create new accounts, and for all that's worth, bestmen is still around with his questionable comments. I have my fair share of complaints about OlympicFan, but I decided to ignore him and never reply to what he writes. A few days ago, he made fun of Polish and Senegalese people in a humiliating way; curiously, he wrote a few moments ago that nasty people must lead miserable lives, what says a lot about him.

Now, I replied to his nasty comment in a way that would subvert his own logic. I am always respectful and every time I criticize the results, I present my point of view. I never refer to specific users in any way that would make them feel bad or sorry about themselves. Besides, I've been around for a long time, even before the forum moved to this new format.

You read ONE comment I make and you call me pontificatori. Well, we have a word for you in Brazilian Portuguese: cuzão.

Have a nice day.

Micdrop.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, bestmen said:

this is the thread of WC ,the discuss should be around football ,so  if you have any personnal  conflict solve it in private 

or go to see one psy 

I think Psy is busy celebrating South Korea's win. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!