website statistics

Ski Jumping FIS Raw Air Tournament 2019

Totallympics

1 minute ago, ChandlerMne said:

I am so glad for him,even though 2nd part of the season wasnt that terrific. 

I still remember Harada,Miyahira and ofcourse Funaki. :)

Indeed, Japan used to have quite strong team around Nagano games. That Harada flop in the normal hill 2nd round is still one of the saddest moment in this sport I remember even being kid at that time, I have this moment still glued in my memory.

Just now, hckosice said:

Indeed, Japan used to have quite strong team around Nagano games. That Harada flop in the normal hill 2nd round is still one of the saddest moment in this sport I remember even being kid at that time, I have this moment still glued in my memory.

Same here. :(

21 years ago but i still remeber that moment vividly. Lets call this Ryoyu season as small redemption.

Some of them was called Happy Hatsui. Cant recall who that was.

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

Same here. :(

21 years ago but i still remeber that moment vividly. Lets call this Ryoyu season as small redemption.

Some of them was called Happy Hatsui. Cant recall who that was.

No idea, I never was really into gossip so..I just know tha Ammann was called Harry Potter after Salt Lake :d

Kraft demolished the rest in the Trondheim qualifying and is the new leader in RAW Air.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!