website statistics

Beach Volleyball Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

il y a 9 minutes, De_Gambassi a déclaré:

And that's it for France :( I thought for a moment that our youngsters could save the day against the Russians, but the Rowlandson-Krou olympic dream ends up here. Ah if Rowlandson didn't get injured last year, maybe they could had racked up enough point to secure a direct olympic spot. Maybe... well, that's life.

I hope that R-K will stay around for Tokyo.

there is a little hope with the girls?

Vanuatu has reached the semi-final after defeating Kazakhstan 2-0, their next opponent is China, even without their top pair it is going to be hard for them (likely a 2-1 result if they win). Australia vs. Japan is the other semi-final.

For the men the semi-finals are Australia vs. China and Kazakhstan vs. Qatar.

18 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Vanuatu has reached the semi-final after defeating Kazakhstan 2-0, their next opponent is China, even without their top pair it is going to be hard for them (likely a 2-1 result if they win). Australia vs. Japan is the other semi-final.

For the men the semi-finals are Australia vs. China and Kazakhstan vs. Qatar.

Vanuatu defeated China! Going against Australia tomorrow.

#banbestmen

NORCECA Continental Cup Finals

Women

:CUB v. :GUA and :CRC v. :MEX in semifinals; I think Cuba will beat Mexico for the spot.

Men

:CAN v. :PUR  and :CUB v. :MEX  It will be hard for any nation other than Canada to qualify here.

CSV Continental Cup Finals

Tournament is being played in the round robin format, with :VEN  having a 3-0 record and in form to win the quota. In the men's, all appears the spot will be contested by :CHI  and :VEN

Van Gestel/Van der Vlist (NED) beat Davydova/Schypkova (UKR) in the final and apparently take the Olympic quota :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Venezuela won the women's tournament and will be the South American representative... Belgium and Austria will play the men's final in Europe tomorrow. Qatar will play in Asian men's final (don't know who is the opponent).

Results coverage of this is absolutely horrible. The only source of information are various twitter accounts.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Venezuela won the women's tournament and will be the South American representative... Belgium and Austria will play the men's final in Europe tomorrow. Qatar will play in Asian men's final (don't know who is the opponent).

Results coverage of this is absolutely horrible. The only source of information are various twitter accounts.

The men’s draw was much more straightforward, with Qatar beating Kazakhstan in straight games, and China disposing of Australia, also in straight sets.

I'm guessing this means Qatar will play against China? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

The men’s draw was much more straightforward, with Qatar beating Kazakhstan in straight games, and China disposing of Australia, also in straight sets.

I'm guessing this means Qatar will play against China? 

Looks like it is. I've found out earlier that "Qatar" defeated KAZ, so this should be it.

#banbestmen