website statistics

Women's Football UEFA European Championship 2022

Totallympics

England and Germany should take the final spots comfortably, but an upset always looms large. France can't seem to convert which will probably break them up against the very solid Germans, while I just don't think Sweden is good enough to stand a chance against England this year.

Yeah, Sweden just doesn't have a great striker at the moment and were always up against it. All signs point to England vs Germany final which would be the most intriguing. France for all their possession have a striker problem too, it turned out Italy was just a defensive mess in that one game.

The only annoying thing about this is the "It's coming home" stuff from the grandstands, but other than that, yeah....too bad for Sweden, but they are thoroughly overwhelmed :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The only annoying thing about this is the "It's coming home" stuff from the grandstands, but other than that, yeah....too bad for Sweden, but they are thoroughly overwhelmed :d 

I would definitely enjoy seeing Bronze winning it, she is one of the best players and always shines in these kind of tournaments too. As for Germany or France, I don't have that particular feeling.

However, English football fans, I never liked the attitude of some of them. I can see how the 'coming home' stuff comes off as annoying.