website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

:KOR South Korea becomes the 15th team officially qualified for the World Cup

I have to say it turned out to be a very easy group. Iran and Korea are 22 and 20 while the next team has just 9 pts.

in other group Japan beat KSA to make things more interesting for the last round. if Australia beats Oman (they are leading 1-0) it will be something like this
KSA 19, Japan 18, Australia 17

but still KSA can qualify by just beating a very bad Chinese team (they just lost to Vietnam!!) and send the loser of JPN/AUS match the playoffs. I believe both Japan and Australia are capable of beating the South American team but still it will be a very tough task if it's against Uruguay or Chile for example.

45 minutes ago, MHSN said:

:KOR South Korea becomes the 15th team officially qualified for the World Cup

I have to say it turned out to be a very easy group. Iran and Korea are 22 and 20 while the next team has just 9 pts.

in other group Japan beat KSA to make things more interesting for the last round. if Australia beats Oman (they are leading 1-0) it will be something like this

but still KSA can qualify by just beating a very bad Chinese team (they just lost to Vietnam!!) and send the loser of JPN/AUS match the playoffs. I believe both Japan and Australia are capable of beating the South American team but still it will be a very tough task if it's against Uruguay or Chile for example.

3 players of Iran national team belong to AEK Athens!!! Ansarifard, Mohamadi, Hajisafi

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

Australia threw away 2 valuable points by a last second penalty

they have to beat both Japan (home) and KSA (away) to qualify. there is no other way for Australia . I guess most probably they have to prepare for the playoffs , they will be favorite against UAE but underdog against the SA team. and if they play like today they can't even beat Venezuela :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Oman did really a big favor for Saudis this qualifications, they lost on both matches,  defeated Japan and tied Australia, what else can KSA ask for 

and they missed two very great chances in last minutes of both matches against KSA. both match could easily ended in a draw.

PS: the Croat coach of Oman Ivankovic used to work in Iran's most popular club during Queiroz era and they were enemies, real enemies. somehow divided all football fans here. for the same reason all media here follow Oman NT too :d whoever in Egypt or Oman say anything about these 2 guys that will end up in our media as well.