website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

To be fair, most of our players are also not use to playing in those conditions.

With that said, any kind of result against Mexico will be big for Canada. We are already in a very good position to at least qualify to the inter-continental match

18 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

how are things in Canada? Are people getting excited about football? This is for sure the best canadian generation ever.

Yes... the women's team got the sport rolling and the men are also making waves 

Only a miracle can prevent Iran (and South Korea) from qualifying for the World Cup. we will most probably qualify mathematically in the next matchday. that miraculous win in Lebanon helped them to play better this time and it was an easy 3-0 win over Syria.

it was much much easier than expected, I mean comparing to the first round where Iran was an inch away from the elimination thanks to the Belgian charlatan.  but what's interesting that nobody takes our Croat coach serious. :p

I believe Iran and Korea will qualify 99.99% from Group A. but Group B is a bit complicated. Australia had another draw today, now they are 3rd behind KSA and Japan. KSA looks really good to qualify with 16pts. I think its between Japan and Australia and I have a feeling Australia have to play another playoffs.